Pippack V1

[Character] Pippack V1 2021-06-16

Pippu

kart0001.png

An aspiring young demon hunter is coming barreling into kart, and while she might be a little.. slow.. she is eager for any opportunity to show her strength; so get in her way and she'll THWACK you! Her 3,9 stats make plowing over people a cinch!

kart0007.gif

She is riding a sword that she propels by shooting water out of it, the water LUA was provided by Minenice so special thanks to him. If you don't want the LUA, just download KC_Maha instead of KCL_Maha

kart0008.gif

Also included with her is a pack of music to be used with dynmusic and TSR. These songs are picked from the same source to sound cohesive with each other and to fit the character, and every song is from a game called Mamorukun Curse! Installation instructions are either in the pk3 itself as a text file or here:

Put the file anywhere in your kart folder, like DOWNLOADS for example. Then, if you do not already have one, create a new file called dynmusic.cfg somewhere in your kart folder. Inside of it, put the following text:

Code:
addfile K_MahaMusic.pk3

addcharspbmusic maha MSPB

addinvincibilitytheme maha MSTR "Mantra!"
addgrowththeme maha MGRO "Bless you girl!"

addvictorytheme maha MWIN "Blessing!
addokayfinishtheme maha MOK "One Step at a Time!"

/These two do absolutely nothing because dynmusic doesn't support themes for losing, but if it ever does these are ready.
//addlosetheme maha MLOSE "Sacred Tree!"
//adddnftheme maha MDNF "Evil Gate!"

This also includes an ultimate theme for TSR, if you want to use that just create a tsrb2k.cfg in the same place as your dynmusic.cfg and put these lines inside of it:

Code:
addfile K_MahaMusic.pk3

//The Curse Again, from Mamorukun Curse!
addultimatemusic maha MTSR

Here is a video that shows a bit of the music in action, and lets you get a better look at some of the sprites.
https://youtu.be/7Slljk08BP0

Special thanks to Minenice for the LUA, War-dog and many other people in the OC community for the encouragement, and all the people who helped me test her out. Especially the MILK bois who have given me feedback on this. I plan to add on to her in the future, but for now she is perfectly playable and I wanna work on other things. If you like the character, I post her a lot on Wardog's OC server.

Attachments

• kart0001.jpg
    kart0001.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 220
  • kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 206
  • kart0008.gif
    kart0008.gif
    6.6 MB · Views: 217
  • KCL_Maha-v1a.pk3
    976.1 KB · Views: 178
  • KC_Maha-v1a.pk3
    974.8 KB · Views: 150
  • K_MahaMusic.pk3
    27.5 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Pippu updated Maha Subare with a new update entry:

Recolor Change

With how she was colored, most of the palettes looks like garbage. I swapped the blues and the browns, and I left the hair recolorable because I figured it helps visibility. Palettes are also a nice little way for players to express themselves, so I figured that's more important than her canon colors being maintained.

Also the LUA PK3 didn't work because I set it up wrong, lmao.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back