Old Castle Zone

Old Castle Zone v1

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
Welcome to Old Castle Zone "Discussion" of course, but as it stands out. Please also talk about topic things, cuz I feel like mods in discussions need more love than not careing about whatever you wanna say.

The Latest Version is currently: v1.0 as it stands out, There is also pause music support for this.

So be sure to put it in atleast, cuz without. It will just not work, so keep that addon in the need for downloading! (Which I mean pause music.)

Or if you want the original without no pause music, then you can go ahead.

Anyways, stay on topic and have fun chatting together!

Last edited:
One minor nitpick i have that it's too blocky
This was made to be almost like the original castle eggman zone from v1.01 - v1.09.4, plus it's kinda supposed to be blocky though. The fact that it has to be like this, I might change a few updates for this but alright.

What map number is this? I tried loading this up and instead of getting this map I got Green flower act 1.

Word of advice, make sure your map can be easily accessed when loaded up. Not everyone will have level select unlocked.

You might want to reconsider using maps O1-O3 as they can be read as 01-03.

Last edited:
What map number is this? I tried loading this up and instead of getting this map I got Green flower act 1.

Word of advice, make sure your map can be easily accessed when loaded up. Not everyone will have level select unlocked.

You might want to reconsider using maps O1-O3 as they can be read as 01-03.
Because there O1-O3, is that I don't want it to be 01-03. Since it would be odd in putting it in, but I get what your seeing.

This was made to be almost like the original castle eggman zone from v1.01 - v1.09.4, plus it's kinda supposed to be blocky though. The fact that it has to be like this, I might change a few updates for this but alright.
CEZ from 1.01 - 1.09.4 is not THAT blocky

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back