Resource icon

Normal Mode v1.0

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
Sls64LGamingBro submitted a new resource:

Normal Mode - You want a normal mode, here it is!

This is Normal Mode (I supposed?).

This just changes the game to remove and replaces things, and acts also are skipped.

It also replaces the eggman box with score1k box, and objects like red crawla is replaced with blue crawla.

And object missiles and others are replaced with others too as well, to fit the normal mode and mix of it.

I know, this almost looks like it's some sort of mix to Easy and Normal but it's in Sonic Jam. So it makes sense at first to do this sort of thing in this addon by now, plus SEGA already did this.​

Footage

Theses are the 3 gifs that are in here, who knows. It can be 5 or 7!

srb20264.gif

srb20265.gif

srb20266.gif

This was just to make it like it's Sonic Jam's Normal Mode at first, and I was trying to copy it but in lua script and soc anyway.

And I did it anyway, this was fun to do. I was about to do very easy mode, but I was wanning to changed it into Normal Mode. So I did, and then it become to normal mode for just changing it.

I will update this main post whenever I get to do that, anyway bye.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I actually commend you for making a difficulty mod that wasn't just repacking all of SRB2's content into one mod to make it easier or harder. This is pretty novel. Welcome to releases!

I actually commend you for making a difficulty mod that wasn't just repacking all of SRB2's content into one mod to make it easier or harder. This is pretty novel. Welcome to releases!
To be honest, yes that's totally right. I mean maybe I could have done that, surely I want to do that.

Sls64LGamingBro updated Normal Mode with a new update entry:

Chaos Mode, coming soon...

That's right, a new mode is coming to normal modes addon. Chaos Mode!

I've want to do this in srb2 for days now, and I know now how to make an easy or normal or hard or chaos mode!

Lucky, am currently working on it right now. It will be also in this addon, calling it "Modes" and it's version will be v1.1!

With that out of the way, I hope you will have some bad CHAOS for today.

See ya later!​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back