• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, we'll criticize you on your grammar. Why are you putting a random comma in the middle of your sentence?

Either way, these look like they're coming along great, and I can't wait for them to be released.

sprout said:
I took that as an offence, that's like saying I suck at wadding.
Please don't comment about, How bad of a wadder I am.
Just because you aren't qualified doesn't mean you automatically suck. That's pretty much saying that if you aren't the best then you are by default the worst. There's average you know :(. Nitro, these are great and all, but the corner and side angles of sonic kinda look alittle strange. I think those horns need to be alittle lower because it's height doesn't really match the front and back view ones.

So, did I help in any way at all, like at least give you a concept for the back of shadow or something?

GW111H70.png

(Mine is on the left, Nitro's is on the right.)

I just want to know if I helped you in any way at all.

Okay, I'm laughing at how instead of using A2A8, A3A7, and A4A6, you're making all of the As seperately (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, which takes a significantly longer time).

Also, fix Rouge please.

Dashfox, sorry bnut you didn't really help much. Segmint, I'm trying to make this as close to the SA sonic as possible so I'm using 8 frames. Light dasher, Just don't use my avatars, I made that one.

I honestly like yours so I'm not even going to use my other ones. Although super shadow doesn't really fit in anymore...

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
sprout said:
I took that as an offence, that's like saying I suck at wadding.
Please don't comment about, How bad of a wadder I am.
Just because you aren't qualified doesn't mean you automatically suck. That's pretty much saying that if you aren't the best then you are by default the worst. There's average you know :(. Nitro, these are great and all, but the corner and side angles of sonic kinda look alittle strange. I think those horns need to be alittle lower because it's height doesn't really match the front and back view ones.

I was joking. >_<
Why would I be acting serious there?
Sorry about random commas, Sometimes I overuse them.

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with the running sprite but I think it should be fixed up alittle. it looks like supersonic running except he is blue.

Nomekop said:
Get rid of the super glow

Already done, I made two versions, with and without glow.

RgxSuperSonic said:
I don't know why I'm so obsessed with the running sprite but I think it should be fixed up alittle. it looks like supersonic running except he is blue.

Thats because the sprites were edited from those frames. The original super form just looked like shadow, but I made an SH style one.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
You forget about the magical powers ofthe speed sneakers allowing you to see silvers running frames in-game.
Already been said, sonicdan.

EDIT: RGX, if you want to try and fix the running frames then go ahead.

Tails looks more determined on something than evil.
That's what he looks like when he says a line like - "We have to stop Eggman!" He puts on that sort of face a bit and if you don't know what I'm talking about, Translation - He doesn't look evil.

All the characters look determined. Sath, I'll release a beta once I finish silvers standing and running with a float for a walk. I will eventually make the walking frames though.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
All the characters look determined. Sath, I'll release a beta once I finish silvers standing and running with a float for a walk. I will eventually make the walking frames though.
Wait, are you saying that for now you'll have him float as a walk until you can make the walking frames? Or are you saying that he will only float to walk and run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back