• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicfreak94 said:
Nomekop said:
Get rid of the super glow

Already done, I made two versions, with and without glow.

RgxSuperSonic said:
I don't know why I'm so obsessed with the running sprite but I think it should be fixed up alittle. it looks like supersonic running except he is blue.

Thats because the sprites were edited from those frames. The original super form just looked like shadow, but I made an SH style one.
did you somewhat get that idea from the insonicna?

From what he told me he did. I was actually working on a superform just like it until he PMed me with that sprite.

Not all of them. Anyone that has one that has been in an official sonic game other than knuckles and tails.

Nomekop said:
Tails isnt a super form its more of a hyper form
but you have no reason to not give ol knuxy a super form now do you
Um... Incase you haven't noticed, these are next gen or SA2 style, Not Sonic 3 & Knuckles. So yes he does have a reason not to give Knux and Tails a super/hyper form now doesn't he?

If enough people want super knuckles and super/hyper tails then I will add it. I'm basically adding what the magority (sp?) of people want into this.

It's majority.

I don't really want over 3 super forms in a character set, really. Although 5 wouldn't be bad.

Im thinking about adding more character's onto this. Although that'll make it take forever, so I'm just adding the ones I feel are worth making. *deletes tails.* *shot*
EDIT: Is it just me or are all the pics I put on the front page not showing up?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm thinking about adding more character's onto this. Although that will make it take forever, so I'm just adding the ones I feel are worth making. *deletes tails.* *shot*
EDIT: Is it just me or are all the pics I put on the front page not showing up?
It's you. And if you're giving Blaze a Super Form, then I'd give Knuckles a Super Form. Not Tails because his Super Form wasn't necessary.

I'll just give a superform to sonic shadow and silver. Shadow's and silver's will just be a supercolor change though.

Seriously, just work on what you have for now. If you keep up this whole "WHAT SHOULD I ADD" charade, you'll never finish.

That's what I'm doing. Even though I haven't made any tails doll frames yet. I'm going to make him once everyone else is finished.
EDIT: If I don't make them superforms then the same thing is going to happen o them as what happened to shadow.wad

Why? Honestly, I feel that if you keep this up, failure will beckon. The effort put into this will be lost. Understand? You're building up more hype than actually working on the damn thing, and that's a bad move (in my opinion). It should be the other way around, but don't go by what I say. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just telling you what I think you should do. If you don't want to, well, good luck I guess.

Feh, I'll just make a superform for sonic then so he can be special. It'll also make shadow and silver seem less of a recolor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back