• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DashFox2007 said:
Wait a sec, look at the first page on this topic, Sonic's back sprite hands are in the same position as mine are.
Yeah, I noticed. They're both facing the same direction as the forward facing sprites though!

Edit: If anyone wants to improve my sonic side-view sprite, i'd appreciate it alot:
sonicspritedh8.png

I dragged the spikes down to match the front view but I don't know if that's correct... The other one is closer to the sprite from the original game.

Ravey said:
If anyone wants to improve my sonic side-view sprite, i'd appreciate it alot:
sonicspritekx1.png

I dragged the spikes down to match the front view but I don't know if that's correct... The other one is closer to the sprite from the original game.

Nitro is very picky, I think he wants to work on Sonic by himself.(I'm not trying to offend Ravey or Nitro in any way what so ever.)

It wasn't finished, it was just supposed to be a reference for drawing the sideview. I'm sure nitro could do it much better... Mine was just for fun.

That's kind of a good thing. Now he can't get distracted from this topic and spend three long days working on them.

Agreed

Also, I don't think Nitro should use any other peoples sprites, because they might not match

Also...I see no need for the Shadow andriod...can't you just play as the other Shadow and change his colors?

Ravey said:
Well I think it would once it's shaded properly... I did a quick test
sonicshadingtestzg6.png

Here's a question, do the quills on your Sonic match up with the quills on the back of Nitro's Sonic?
sonca5gs4.png

It seems some people are jelous that Nitro finally has done something beyond most's capabilities. Now they're trying to "help", so they can be a part of it... but, it's not really helping anything at all, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back