• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.
*Waves*
*Get's Hit by a crawla*
Hms - HEY! That's not a pleasant way to greet me!

Okay, that's fine.

Then what can sprout do? He's having problems making a character that has no shading as it is...

God If he's helping I could do a cow for you. (By cow I mean a ton.)
I'm bad at spriting but hey, I can be good if I try.
I might try to make a frame for Silver if you let me help.
If it sucks I quit. It's a win loose situation!
I make a fresh start for characters.
You get help. :P

EDIT: Possibly do your avy as a replacment for HMS, we already have one that's too delciose, no one would use it.

2nd EDIT: Nope can't help. I'm a faluire, will never make a character agian. Why? I forgot that ever since like 3 days ago or somthing my aint prgram ALWAYS looses the color information and screws it up royaly. :'(

Maybe you should concentrate on what you already have, instead of looking for more and more material. Most projects die (horribly, might I add) because of that.

Segmint said:
Maybe you should concentrate on what you already have, instead of looking for more and more material. Most projects die (horribly, might I add) because of that.
Agreed, one good and well animated sprite over a bunch of different ones. The rest of the characters could easily be edited slightly from the one sprite if need be...

I'm helping Nitro with this project, and I would like to know what the message board thinks of this back frame for shadow:

GW70H70.png

Nitro said that shadow doesn't have stripes down the hedges on his back, is that true, because the original Srb2 shadow had stripes on his back spines...

Edit: You're right Ravey, I'll change that.

It's true. But do remember he has stripes on the sides of his legs. Look at one of his many pictures on his Wikipedia page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back