Morph's levelpack [scr_MLP02.wad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, nice, a tad difficult though.

Also, you should probably use A_BossScream a few times to make the Roboclone explode before dying.

SMS said:
Why haven't I downloaded this thing yet?

*downloads*
+
Hopalongtom said:
From the screenshots they look lovely, I may download it later!
To both of you: I am happy that the screenshots are convincing you to download my wad, BUT I would feel even more comfortable if you would comment what you liked or disliked. That way it is kinda pointless... :wink:

Draykon said:
Hmm, nice, a tad difficult though.

Also, you should probably use A_BossScream a few times to make the Roboclone explode before dying.
Thank you. ^^
I didn't know that A_BossScream is responsible for the explosions. I will try that out. :)

Okay, then.

Tried it by now. Lets start with the negative things, and do the positive things after that.

Negative:
1: Hard to beat from the start, even on easy. Jetty-gunners in the first level on easy. Thats a no
2: Hard to see where pits are. I fell in the same pit twice, just because I couldn't see it.
3: You can get lost with ease. In that robo zone, I got back at the start 3 times, just because I never knew where to go. Happend once too in the first zone.

Positive:
1: Great boss in the Robo zone! Finally a real Sonic boss! Superior job. Nice robot too, I quess......
2: The music in the robo zone fitted great. Its like its based on that flashing laser timing.
3: Great made use of scenery. Especially in robo zone. There were times when I got frustated of the amount of time I had to spent on a single act, and there were times I was amazed about the good view.

Yes that is how I downloaded it, when I opened the zip file I got an error message saying the file has nothing in it or it is corrupt!

If I were that Nooby I'd not be able to get the game working in the first place ! :P

Hopalongtom said:
If I were that Nooby I'd not be able to get the game working in the first place ! :P

If you couldn't make SRB2 work in the first place, your computer probably sucks....hard. Dunno about your problem. You might wanna search down his files list for md1.zip

Well there is an easy way to solve the problem:
Another upload of the pure wadfile!

BROKEN LINK REMOVED

I think this should work fine... ;)

Thanks Morph, the zip file was about 2kb for some reason (which may explain the problem), this is much better thanks!

You have taken an already awesome level pack and have elevated beyond perfection, if it weren't for those stupid pop-up turrets. THZ turrets are bad enough, but having about fifty or so of them in the room is just too much, even for a masochist.

Jurai_Madman said:
if it weren't for those stupid pop-up turrets. THZ turrets are bad enough, but having about fifty or so of them in the room is just too much, even for a masochist.
Well... I don't think so. :mrgreen:
It is easy to avoid the turrets if the room is not to small to do so. And I thought that they are fitting in the atmosphere quite fine, too.
PLUS I never put more than four of them into one room. There are only a few exceptions, but only with rooms that are really giant, I think.

Jurai_Madman said:
You have taken an already awesome level pack and have elevated beyond perfection
Naaaaaah, you are exaggerating... But thank you very much! :)

These are some great levels and hard enough to be offical SRB2 levels I'm thinking along the lines of between RED VOLCANO ZONE & DARK CITY ZONE!

Yeah... the direct upload is broken, but the zipfile in the first post should still work. Just use rightclick, then "save as" and extract it when it is on your hd.

I've tried all the links and I right clicked save as.
Nothing.
The zip file is 9kb and corrupt.
How big should the .zip be anyway?

Well I downloaded and had a quick play through the wad as saknux, and all i can say is...
HARD!

Moles domain was easy enough, but robodome was quite easily the most challenging and imaginative level i have ever played.
(however in act 2 taking the path to the red button room had some laser flashing slowdown)

Kudos to you morph. Kudos

Eleventy out of 10

Phlap said:
robodome was quite easily the most challenging and imaginative level i have ever played
Never played threw Mystic Realm, huh? :wink:

Phlap said:
Kudos to you morph. Kudos

Eleventy out of 10
I don't know what "Kudos" means, but it sounds like a compliment... so:
Thank you! :)

I have played through mystic realm, and now that you mention it, robodome seems on par with the difficulty of sunken plant.
Anyway, keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back