• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Modern Knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Barack Obama Gaming

Kaido was a guy in X-Sonic thread where he stated he does whatever he wants. We warned him many times,but he would still be an asshole. So we eventually reported him and he is now banned. This is why
Ynsns said him,even through it jas nothing to do with this thread at all.

I have OVER 1 year in the page and I never heard of IT
hey, ik this is completely off topic and all but I just read the whole thing and it happened not too long ago.

the guy was a newcomer so this was just around these days.

@Barack Obama Gaming

Kaido was a guy in X-Sonic thread where he stated he does whatever he wants. We warned him many times,but he would still be an asshole. So we eventually reported him and he is now banned. This is why
This is All over he’s not here anymore so you don’t have to talk about this stuff anymore

He was asking if modern knuckles will have a battle ability not what you guys were talking Bout
No.
Post automatically merged:

@Barack Obama Gaming

Exactly (:

This is All over he’s not here anymore so you don’t have to talk about this stuff anymore
right ༼ つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ

this is gonna be so cool when it comes out, ill be able to play modern sonic and knuckles, also happy new year

And I have one question what will be the abilities of modern Knuckles besides glide and climb?

Of course I can submit ideas for a couple more abilities, but I won’t because it violates the rules of the forum well unless you yourself ask because the modern Knuckles should have new abilities

Last edited:
And I have one question what will be the abilities of modern Knuckles besides glide and climb?

Of course I can submit ideas for a couple more abilities, but I won’t because it violates the rules of the forum well unless you yourself ask because the modern Knuckles should have new abilities
I think you shuld check out the entire thread,since its already wroten which moves are gonna be in.The moveset aint finished,though.

Hey Vanilla, hope you're well, and I hope that your break (if it is one) is going well. Feel free to come back at anytime. You promised not to cancel Modern Knux, y'know!

Hey Vanilla, hope you're well, and I hope that your break (if it is one) is going well. Feel free to come back at anytime. You promised not to cancel Modern Knux, y'know!

Yeah about that

Apparently Vanilla has just gone and disappeared and has quit SRB2 modding

Guess they won't be keeping their promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back