• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.
Are these models never coming out? Because they look really good and it's been a while since the last update on them

Of course they are going to be released.

some day.....

unfortunately the computer I was working on has crashed.

because of this the work will be on pause for an indefinite period of time (I just hope I don't have to do everything from scratch).
(I just hope I don't have to do everything from scratch).

But as soon as important advances are made, they will be announced.
 
Well, seems really good! Maybe you could explore someone else's models to try and figure out how they work?
 
Me encanta como se ven eso modelos hay alguna forma de descargarlos o todavía no los suben (I love how those models look there is some way to download them or they still don't upload them)
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top