Master server problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ah fallycrackers, chee Masters Servers isn'ts workings!

Chrome the hedgehog said:
The Word Tamer said:
Jeese this is annoying! Why are they moving the MS anyway? It causes more trouble then it's worth in my opinion!
I really hope it's up soon, Online play is the only reason I still have SRB2 on my computer!

The online play for this game can get horrendisly(sp?) laggy. On top of that, 10 rings says that you only play coop....

We can do something to help out right?There has to be a way!!

Shadamy-Angel said:
The Word Tamer said:
Jeese this is annoying! Why are they moving the MS anyway? It causes more trouble then it's worth in my opinion!
I really hope it's up soon, Online play is the only reason I still have SRB2 on my computer!

The online play for this game can get horrendisly(sp?) laggy. On top of that, 10 rings says that you only play coop....

If you know how to compile stuff, then host your own master server.
Also, you're getting way to impatient about the MS being down. There's a new concept called...

Waiting!

Simply filling your time with something else like fiddling with SOCs and level-making is a great way to ignore the Master Server being shut down.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
Shadamy-Angel said:
The Word Tamer said:

If you know how to compile stuff, then host your own master server.
Also, you're getting way to impatient about the MS being down. There's a new concept called...

God! You scared me with that waiting part...I just saying most people are impatient and you know that to!(binds down and has the amy look on her face).

Waiting!

Yup, it was a fix'd alright.
Next time, just state your statement outside of the quote.
Also, how did the "Waiting!" part scare you?

Alright, lets ReRail this topic.
Honestly, if I knew how to compile, then I would host an MS. I lack the knowledge to, however.

The Word Tamer said:

I don't just play co-op. It's just that I like it.
Also I don't know how to make levels and such, and I kind of don't want to! You all seem very good at waiting. I don't like the concept of it much.

There is a lot more to SRB2 other than the game itself, if you were here, you would know that. :)

Look around the wiki when its back up, you will see a lot of information to help you get started on levels.

Shadamy-Angel said:
Or worse they all leave and never comeback even if it is up!

Logan, the plan is working, great job!

It's been said before and I'll repeat it, anyone that leaves because the Master Server is down we really don't want around here, because it's those people that host the crappy servers, generally...

There are other games on the internet, believe it or not...

Cue said:
Shadamy-Angel said:
Or worse they all leave and never comeback even if it is up!

Logan, the plan is working, great job!

When Supersonicstar* said "people have pm'd my account saying they are leaving because of this" I was thinking the exact same thing.

So that's why I haven't been able to find a game in netplay. I thought my CPU was breaking. :)

Shadamy-Angel said:
So your saying rhis is Cue and LOgans idea? Still people even people that are not noobs will leave...

Example?

Only 10% of this community come under the category of non-noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back