Master server problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo triple post. *murdered for backseating* So what if it's down? *Soul cut in two* Uhh... I'm gonna shut up now.

Ok, here's an idea, instead of constantly filling this thread with "It's up" and "It's down" and "I'm a whiney little noob because the master server is down and I have nothing else to do!" how about you just look at this image here...

ms_status.png

Chaos Knux said:
So... does that image change if the MS goes all kasplody again?

Should do, yeah, I changed the connection address to a random one to be sure and it said it was offline. :)

Cue said:
Chaos Knux said:
So... does that image change if the MS goes all kasplody again?

Should do, yeah, I changed the connection address to a random one to be sure and it said it was offline. :)
Finally no OMG I CANT CONECT TO TEH MASTER SERVER topics :D

Seeming this topic has been created how about we just report bugs about the master server instead of is it down or up ?

Ok...still the ms will go down from time to time, but to keep us in handed, why dont you try play another game or downloading?....

Shadamy-Angel said:
Yeah, try maplestory its pretty good...
Maplestory sucks, why? bad battle system, people coming in and killing a very hard monster you got to 1 HP, horrible items you pay real life cash for and then expire after 60 days, etc. and before you ask i did give maplestory a try and i hated it.
(on topic)
Chaos Knux said:
pretty pretty... shiny shiny!

*selfsmack*

I like the glowy one.

Because SSNTails loves me, he added my awesomesauce userbar/status thing to the header, so now you'll always know the status of the master server! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back