Master server problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSonicStar*

イㄖㄛㄋㄙㄊ&#
For some reason I cant join a netgame. I went over to cousins house because we had to go over there to get food. I went on is cpu, and hosted and clicked join game and said"cannot connect to the master server" whats happening, does andbody else have this same problem?

The master server is being renevated, and there's already been many threads on this already, you should've checked before making a topic.

Also, from Logan:

"The reason why the server at srb2.servegame.org keeps going up and down is because I've changed from a set of wireless links between the floors in my house, to single Ethernet link and setting it as a 802.1q trucking line to keep the networks separated. However, this was my first time doing this, and I had left my internal networks in a mess till last night. Now just to fix the 2nd floor wireless AP for my DSes."

Sorry about that, but why do that. Yes, there are hackers but I didnt really think of that. Theres to much going on now for srb2, I just got back from vacation in Georgia and now this! What else is going to happen, a dog controlling the master server? Or a cup of applesauce controlling it, im getting madder and madder for this happening!Tho, Logan does do alot of things to his cpu...

Whats the matter with this!? People have texted me in my account that there going to leave srb2 for this.

If they can't be patient enough as to wait a little while for the Master Server to be put back up, nothing of value will be lost if they leave.

SuperSonicStar* said:
Sorry, I just go crazy when the Ms is not up and im not playing with people...
Sup!

Seems MS is up again... so you no longer need to go crazy for that. ;D

SRB2 MS Launcher said:
Master Server reported 0 servers. Querying individual servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back