• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lua-Sonic (REJECTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe improve the homing thok, you could do it like this: you jump like usual, the if you hold it in mid-air you get to aim any direction with an arrow, kind of like alt sonic atom dash but its a homing thok/attack, then if you release in the direction with an arrow, you homing attack/thok on it.

I have some of my own intel for what the abilities should be.

LIGHTDASH + LIGHT SPEED ATTACK (SA1-Styled):
Lightdash and Light Speed Attack that's executed like its SA1 counterpart. Charge the spindash for about 2 seconds to give Lua-Sonic a blue aura (or just make his skincolor Cyan as long as he's charging it, or some particle effects will do the trick) and release near rings for the Lightdash, and near enemies for the Light Speed Attack.

SONIC WAVE (from Sonic Battle):
Sonic Wave from Sonic Battle. Press Custom 1 to use it.. Lua-Sonic will start a spindash, and then after 1 second, Lua-Sonic will jump up and send a wave that will damage badniks and bosses, making it a viable addition to his moveset.

Take these ideas with a grain of salt, these are just personal favorite abilities from the series.
good idea! sadly, im too bad at lua, and for now im not collaborating with anyone with the creation of the mod, so the lightdash is too hard for me to make, but i'll try to make the Sonic wave.. should i add an earthquake effect to it?
Post automatically merged:

I think that the homing thok, can be like the homming attack in sonic momentum, you charge it to build speed, and you only tap to presserve your momentum.

It can be, when you charge the homing attack you gain some extra height, and if you tap spin while charging you will do a cancel, so you are not going to dash forward.

Sorry if I didn't explain good, english isn't my native language too.
i was going to make a homing thok like the shadow's one, that doesn't stop momentum

The mod is very cool but I was just asking if Kirb can tweak/ remove the dash mode.

i already tweaked it, now it is like this

srb22058.gif
it now instantanely changes the speed

oh gosh, how i messed up this comment
Post automatically merged:

How's the progress going now?
it is almost "acceptable for releases"

i was going to make a homing thok like the shadow's one, that doesn't stop momentum
Yeah, it works good, but the thing is that shadow, modern sonic and werehog already use that tipe of homing attack, and the homing attack of sonic momentum by Mr Bane, works like that if you only spam it, but you can gain speed and a little of height charging it, but do it in the way you want

Yeah, it works good, but the thing is that shadow, modern sonic and werehog already use that tipe of homing attack, and the homing attack of sonic momentum by Mr Bane, works like that if you only spam it, but you can gain speed and a little of height charging it, but do it in the way you want
srb22059.gif

nah, i prefer this backward homing thok, it is WAYY better
(irony)

i finished it, it has some cool stuff, very cool stuff, i will not say any spoiler of it, it turned out to be a completely different mod.
i submitted it yesterday and it already got 13 views by administrator but 0 downloads, i hope that they will accept it soon, even if sometimes i waited 4 days for a mod to be accepted

Sweet! Good luck on your release!
i finished it, it has some cool stuff, very cool stuff, i will not say any spoiler of it, it turned out to be a completely different mod.
i submitted it yesterday and it already got 13 views by administrator but 0 downloads, i hope that they will accept it soon, even if sometimes i waited 4 days for a mod to be accepted

im beginning to get worried, various mod have been accepted in these days but mine isn't, this also happened to you? How can i see if a mod is rejected without any comment?
im not triying to offend judges in any way, they also have a life

im beginning to get worried, various mod have been accepted in these days but mine isn't, this also happened to you? How can i see if a mod is rejected without any comment?
im not triying to offend judges in any way, they also have a life
See if it's in Rejected Submissions. If not, it's just still in the queue.

the mod is rejected because standards are higher, meanwhile there's frigo that is accepted because it was the first of april

It's pretty understandable, there are a lot of Sonic mods with the same abilities as your sonic, At this point if you want to do a sonic mod, your gonna have to go on a whole different path than just a vanilla sonic with more abilities

Whelp, theres no need for any extra ideas anymore since the project was rejected... (I was kinda looking forward to it)

Welp, im re-working on it and im gonna make lua metal and lua tails, and the mod is still getting updates and it's released on my website, so it isn't over (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back