This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Suggestions are always welcome. The only reason I haven't updated it in a while is because I haven't recieved any suggestions.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok cool!!!
anyways can you do the poly flag aswell? idk which one tho but the one with the pi symbol is the one I've seen the most

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok cool!!!
anyways can you do the poly flag aswell? idk which one tho but the one with the pi symbol is the one I've seen the most
Definitely. I was actually thinking of doing the poly flag myself not too long ago. I wasn't sure which design to use so I figured I could do both the one with the pi symbol and the new one.

PencilVoid updated LGBT+ Player Colours with a new update entry:

Version 3

• Added polyamorous colours as requested by BDonutGLXY.
  • Remade pansexual colour.
  • Tweaks to rainbow colour.
  • Some colours have had their invshade changed.

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

heres a few suggestions

- Transmasc

- Bear

- Queerplatonic (aka the spamton flag LOL)
View attachment 101392

I personally don't identify with any of these (I think) but I think they'd be cool as color palettes!!!
If you don't feel like makin these I'm more than happy to make em myself tho
Somehow I didn't see this until I was about to post the update. Whoops. These all look like they could make pretty nice colours, I'll take a crack at them next update.

oh I love the new Polyam palettes sm!!! I particularly liked how you delt with the flags having yellow symbols, just a bit of yellow as a highlight, close to how I tried!

also yeah its fine, for some reason the reply had to be approved by mods (assumably just because it has attachments??? They're just images tho) so I don't blame you too much. Can't wait to see how you deal with em!

Can you add straight, for the people who have nothing to do with the whole lgbt+ thing
1. That would be VERY close to silver, I think, or another existing monochrome palette

2. That defeats the purpose of this being a pack oriented around lgbt+ flags

3. You don't have to be lgbt+ to use these colors!

1. That would be VERY close to silver, I think, or another existing monochrome palette

2. That defeats the purpose of this being a pack oriented around lgbt+ flags

3. You don't have to be lgbt+ to use these colors!
also you could just like, not use the pack at all lmao

Oh right, maybe it could be cool to do ones like demi-girl/boy or agender aswell? They'd probably end up similar to Pigeon, Fairy, or Artichoke from srb2k but maybe you could make em different! I personally would do a white > pink/cyan/green > grey/black sorta gradiant

Attachments

• 1696029621279.png
    1696029621279.png
    396 bytes · Views: 38
  • 1696029643829.png
    1696029643829.png
    421 bytes · Views: 39
  • 1696029664496.png
    1696029664496.png
    409 bytes · Views: 40
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back