Legacy Speccy

Legacy Speccy v1.1.3

Maril

Fluffy Kitsune Connoisseur
Speccy submitted a new resource:

Speccy! - The small carbon-colored kitsune is here!

The small carbon-colored kitsune is here!

Ever since November of 2021, I have wanted to make a character add-on for SRB2.
And I've finally delivered, thanks to the help of the SRB2 Discord Community.

Anyways,

xtrab0-png.72142

This is Speccy, as you can tell it looks like Tails pretty much.
However they play nothing like the orange two-tailed fox!

View attachment 72143...

Read more about this resource...

This is what ive been wanting!!!
Although.. What is the "+" Symbol under the lvl?
Could it be for the future? As-in
You could assign points to things and grow stronger in certain aspects?
Oho, The possibility's are nigh endless!

Speccy updated Speccy! with a new update entry:

Diving, Speccy's Laptop, and more- (v1.1)

So, after reading the messages given by D00D64, and others, I've started work on making levelling up more worth it. (And somewhat easier to do.)

There isn't that much yet, but as of now you can unlock the Super Jump, and Spin Burst at Level 25.

The Super Jump allows you to gain more height than a normal jump, provided you charge it for a second via crouching. The Spin Burst requires you to charge up as well, but press your SPIN button instead to get sent spinning forwards at high speeds...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now that this has a bit of meat on it's bones,
Its pretty good! (Although it could use, Say... A Skill thing in the laptop where you can turn off and turn on certain ability's and some are incompatible with eachother. [Ie x spin/crouch skill is incompatible with another spin/crouch skill.] So it could allow for alot more depth!)

Super bug (That you already found most likely)
When you turn super once you move (wasd but not jump) It deactivates, Thank you for makin this mod! Its quite fun--
[Also like... you basicly cant be killed at level 20+ Do you think you can make it so like... Every 5-10 levels you get extra hp?]

[Ideas for the shop: ]
[Revive| Lowers your health by 50%, but revives you when you die | Cooldown 1.5-2 minutes | Cost 3000] (Can be disabled thru shop or the prev mentioned skill menu.)
[Hardmode| Lowers your health by 75%, Slows you down a little, Lowers your jump Hight, Quadruples your ring intake, And is unable to be disabled once bought| Cost ---- ]

Once again, These are just my idea's and they are just suggestions: You dont have to include these if you dont want to.
Sorry if this is a tad bad.

Last edited:
[Revive| Lowers your health by 50%, but revives you when you die | Cooldown 1.5-2 minutes | Cost 3000] (Can be disabled thru shop or the prev mentioned skill menu.)
The revive lowering health by 50% but reviving you when it runs out is like having 100% health but with extra steps.

This is what ive been wanting!!!
Although.. What is the "+" Symbol under the lvl?
Could it be for the future? As-in
You could assign points to things and grow stronger in certain aspects?
Oho, The possibility's are nigh endless!
Lives actually, you can make custom HUDs for Speccy, this one wasn’t even going to be the default until I made it the default.
Post automatically merged:

Super bug (That you already found most likely)
When you turn super once you move (wasd but not jump) It deactivates, Thank you for makin this mod! Its quite fun--
[Also like... you basicly cant be killed at level 20+ Do you think you can make it so like... Every 5-10 levels you get extra hp?]

[Hardmode| Lowers your health by 75%, Slows you down a little, Lowers your jump Hight, Quadruples your ring intake, And is unable to be disabled once bought| Cost ---- ]

Once again, These are just my idea's and they are just suggestions: You dont have to include these if you dont want to.
Sorry if this is a tad bad.
I could make a hard mode a toggleable option honestly.

Speccy updated Speccy! with a new update entry:

Sorry for the hiatus! (v1.1.2)

Another patch is out now, fixing the following, and adding the following.

• Fixed Super de-transforming if you move.
  • Fixed a hidden little bug in the Laptop, it doesn't matter.
  • Changed the Price of the Speccy Chao in Multiplayer, 75% off!
  • You transform with Custom 3 now, but still de-transform with Custom 1. Now you can Dive instead of transforming!
  • Android users should be able to move the cursor on the Laptop now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back