Lapis "Blue" Adair

Lapis "Blue" Adair 1.2.0

BlueSoD

Dissonant Descendant
BlueSoD submitted a new resource:

Lapis "Blue" Adair - A human character with powerful, satisfying movement abilities!

View attachment 104696
Introducing Blue, the Dissonant Descendant!

📖 Overview
Blue is a highly movement-based character with powerful skill in the right hands. Although a bit slower than most of the cast, and unable to spinjump, he makes up for it with an incredibly high jump, exponential acceleration, and extremely useful abilities that let you zoom past any obstacle with ease.

Dr...

Read more about this resource...

bro really thinks he:
gArDeNiNg tHyMe | Fandom

BlueSoD updated Lapis "Blue" Adair with a new update entry:

A Slammin' Update (V1.2.0)

Hey, long time no see!
Sorry, I got burnt out on SRB2 for a while and ended up putting down work Blue for a bit.
Finally, here's Blue's 2.0 update. It adds a new move, Boost Slam, activated by hitting a wall while diving (or pressing Spin while diving), sending Blue straight down. It also improves his controls, his model, and fixes several bugs and issues.

Here's the full update log!

V1.2.0 - A Slammin' Update
MAJOR...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The page is down for now because the update needs to be approved before it goes back up.
Blame MB staff 🤷‍♂️
Well you can use the conversation button, which allows you to talk to any person you want to talk to. Or you can just wait for them to look at it, but I suggest asking them in the conversation button.

Well you can use the conversation button, which allows you to talk to any person you want to talk to. Or you can just wait for them to look at it, but I suggest asking them in the conversation button.
Alright, but who should I message? Just any online staff?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back