Jug's Speed Utilities (AKA Boost Queueing & Additive Mini-Turbos)

Jug's Speed Utilities (AKA Boost Queueing & Additive Mini-Turbos) 1.3.5

JugadorXEI

Kart Lua Guru
JugadorXEI submitted a new resource:

Boost Queueing & Additive Mini-Turbos - Boost-related anti-frustration balance changes

View attachment 40466View attachment 40467

Boost Queueing ("bq_enable") allows players to use sneakers and perform mini-turbos without wasting each of these resources - Sneakers' effects happen first, then mini-turbos'.
Additive Mini-turbos ("am_enable") allows mini-turbos' durations to add on top of each other, instead of the longest duration overriding everything else. The console variable ("am_mtaddmult", default 1.0) allows to multiply the value...

Read more about this resource...

JugadorXEI updated Boost Queueing & Additive Mini-Turbos with a new update entry:

1.1.1 - Hotfix

• Now bq_enable and am_enable are on by default, due to reviews/my own oversight/people not knowing it had to be turned on first. oops!
Also worth sharing: if you run this with Acrobatics on, you might want to disable additive mini-turbos ("am_enable off"), due to Acrobatics also running its own system that extends mini-turbo durations.

Have fun!

Read the rest of this update entry...

JugadorXEI updated Boost Queueing & Additive Mini-Turbos with a new update entry:

1.2 - Anti-Burst Abuse + Extra Stuff

This update adds the following minor additions:
  • "bq_burstdisable" and "am_burstdisable", default On. Meant as interoperability for Acrobatics, since the Burst trickstyle has its own miniturbo and stacking systems that conflict directly with this addon - now Burst Queueing and Additive Miniturbos are disabled by default on players under the effects of a Burst trick. These tweaks can be...

1.3 - Big Rename, Big Feature Edition

Boost Queueing & Additive Miniturbos has now been renamed to "Jug's Speed Utilities". This is due to the introduction of a new feature: Speed Pad Storing! (Also it makes the name too long otherwise)

View attachment 41125

Introducing the following additions:
  • "sps_enable" (Speed Pad Storing), default On. Enables drift storing off of speed pads (vanilla behavior removes your drift and sparks).
  • Fixed an exploit related to Additive...

So I've used this addon for a while and liked the features it has, but I think boost queueing and additive mini-turbos don't work on version 1.3.5 even when the commands for them are enabled. Speed Pad Storing still works.

So I've used this addon for a while and liked the features it has, but I think boost queueing and additive mini-turbos don't work on version 1.3.5 even when the commands for them are enabled. Speed Pad Storing still works.
Edit: After playing around with version 1.3.5 again, only the additive mini-turbo multiplier command is bugged, everything else works properly.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back