Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Nex and I'm from southwest Ohio, I'm really excited to join the community here and possibly post some addons!

(also its my birthday wooooo im joining on my birthday)

I see that I have forgotten to make a thread here

I'm Cosmic Emerald, but referred to as phoenix,
I have been modding for a while now, but most are either not released, or part of a character addon. I also draw in my free time, but not often.
I'm currently working on CosmicsCharPACK (ccp) if you want to know what I am modding right now.

Toodles!

Hi, I'm Nex and I'm from southwest Ohio, I'm really excited to join the community here and possibly post some addons!

Welcome to this community!
Are you new to SRB2 itself,and not the MB?

:0 really

happy late birthday then xD
hope u had a good day and live a beautiful life :3

also welcome to the srb2 mb :sadthumbsup:

Hi, i'm Julayla, but you can call me Julie or Jules. I have never been to this forum, but I do love the Sonic Robo Blast 2 game and how it's progressing (plus its mods like the sadly defunct Conker mod one). I don't say much, but I hope I'm welcomed here

Sup my name is jimp,I created this account to check on the progress of some of my personal favorite mods. Until then if you have any questions please ask

Hello everyone! I'm ShadeTheDarkWolf, but you can call me Shade or Alpha X. I'm 17 years old and I'm ok with being call They/Them but rather be called He/Him. I've been a Sonic and Mario fan since 2017 which is actually the year when I found out about SRB2. I'm a ultimate furry when it comes to animals especially canines. I love dogs and wolves, they're the reason why I'm me including Sonic, Mario and other Sega and Nintendo games. Anyway, I'll let you be on your way, See Ya Later. BARK BARK AWWWWOOOOOOO!!! *wink*:wink:
P.S. I know thar SRB2 was outlined 2019, I'm just dumb ... sorta.

Last edited:
Hello everyone I'm Docterlemon but you can call me profesorg or Ep if you like anyway i am a 13 year old teen and i dont really care about being called They/Them but anyway back then i was a fan of srb2 i have seen mulitplayer videos of sugoi and i live in broklyn in the U.S but somtimes i can be unlucky i can get so jeulus at others geting what they want, what the need or anything like that i also deal with rude girls wich have a bad tone with me but i still don't care and i still wont let it in my way. i also played 2.2.9 on my mothers mac book before my mother erased my acount due to me not using it the way i wasent suppsot to im planing to get a new macos on xmas so i can play srb2 again but still i met some nice poeple and adminstaros here i still try not to give up hope even if i lose something inportant to me like my cat. then we had to move on but you cant let others give your hope up.

but sometimes in this world we have to learn to ignore things that bother us or somthing we lose that was inportant!

EDIT: i joined 2 months ago and i know this website senice 2020 back when i played the web beta witch i did not like

Hello everyone I'm Docterlemon but you can call me profesorg or Ep if you like anyway i am a 13 year old teen and i dont really care about being called They/Them but anyway back then i was a fan of srb2 i have seen mulitplayer videos of sugoi and i live in broklyn in the U.S but somtimes i can be unlucky i can get so jeulus at others geting what they want, what the need or anything like that i also deal with rude girls wich have a bad tone with me but i still don't care and i still wont let it in my way. i also played 2.2.9 on my mothers mac book before my mother erased my acount due to me not using it the way i wasent suppsot to im planing to get a new macos on xmas so i can play srb2 again but still i met some nice poeple and adminstaros here i still try not to give up hope even if i lose something inportant to me like my cat. then we had to move on but you cant let others give your hope up.

but sometimes in this world we have to learn to ignore things that bother us or somthing we lose that was inportant!

EDIT: i joined 2 months ago and i know this website senice 2020 back when i played the web beta witch i did not like
Nice To Meet You,, Buddy.

I am Jay but call me JS Im a popular hedghog I came From A different planet I was dicovered at sky santuary.
Um,this isnt a thread where you are an Sonic OC. This thread has been made to introduce yourself as real person.

I'm Door (Short for DoorIntoSomersaulting, which is a Chaotix reference) I speak bad english, and do really stupid stuff.

I've joined SRB2 in 2.2.7ish in my mac in 2020. I am really bad at macs, so i couldnt install any mods or install older versions so that pissed me off badly. I joined the MB in oct of this year, and mods just prob a month earlier.

my other stuff i like except madness combat is the last kids on earth book series

I Gas_Man

or ガスマン

I plays video games
watch the videos
Like plays other video game trash (or not trash)
Retro Gaming, yea?
Like snes and genesis.
And nes maybe... Ps1 mayyybe
And doom
The magic game engine!
Now me 16 years (soon i have Brithday!)
Now I'm going through sonic adventure dx
My favorite srb2 Custom characters
sms samus cacee and maimy!

And I'll very like tea with honey ( U wU)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back