Introduce Yourself!

What's going on, my name is Project_Star but my actual name is Roman. I'm still trying to find out if I'm gay or not or something else but that's not important. I'm from Georgia and I've been apart of the sonic community ever since Sonic Generations came out and its awesome. My favorite sonic characters are the lost misfits like for example might, ray, bean, bark, fang, tails doll, and metal knuckles. I also love EACH AND EVERY NEW CHARACTER FROM THE SONIC IDW COMICS. Dr.Starline, Tangle, Whisper, Belle, Rough & Tumble, every single diamond cutter, mimic, it made me lost the deadly six again and I only loved one of them before, and Clutch the possum are all amazing. love to draw and sketch fan characters of mine and also game characters or characters from shows. I have always felt like the player 2 in my life, always being forced to play Luigi and Mugman. And I soon began to love it because the player 2 would have different abilities that make them better than player 1. Luigi has a higher jump height, Tails can fly, bandana waddle dee has more play choices when it comes to his gameplay, and so forth. I played sonic robo blast 2 back in 2017 and I don't remember much but two things. I only played because toei sonic (also known as junio sonic) was a mod and I loved the animation of him, and I used to go into boss fights to find the easiest way to beat the boss and it was mostly with knuckles because the fights usually take place in a small room and tails doesn't have much space and Sonic's speed was confusing. (not to brag or anything but I beat the game and got all the chaos emeralds as sonic so I think my past self was just bad at the game) I have multiple sketches of a game idea that I've gained inspiration from sonic and other games. If there is anyone to try and help me get started please comment.

Uhhh uhh okay--
Hello, my name is Sero. I come off as a boy most of the time when I'm online, but I'm a girl in real life. I take She/Her and He/Him online because of my online identity but only She/Her in real life, of course. I'm aroace, basically I don't feel attractions to anyone. I'm a teenager(specific age is 16), honestly a lot of this stuff is already on my About, but-- I started playing SRB2 during 2.1.20 and up. I forgot how I discovered the game, I don't even think I myself discovered it. I'm not the oldest of players, but I've been playing for about 3 or 4 years. My favorite character is Tails. Thanks for wasting your time on this, I guess--

Last edited:
Greetings,
You can call me Kurama, I have been playing SRB2 since 2012, and after playing so many great mods, I have decided to give it a try myself.
As for my other Interests, I like video games (big surprise!). Some of my favourites are: Castlevania SOTN, Yoshi's Island, Bungie's Halo games, Touhou Project, Freedom Planet, Sonic 3k, Sonic Adventure 1& 2, and many others.
I also like reading, Playing my Electric Guitar, and listening to music (I like Heavy Metal, Classical, Gothic, and Japanese Doujin stuff).

hola xd
I'm often known as Pinkio, Clutsi or Dapezo depending on the website/community i'm in; i'm a boy from the country of Guatemala (spanish-speaking from Latin America) who is about to turn 18 years old in a few months

Overall Gaming:
For the most part i'm known on YouTube for posting videos about a mobile game called "Rolling Sky" (you might know it if you knew about Piano Tiles 2 back around on 2016), but i've been in the communities from some other games like Club Penguin (before its shut down), Earthbound and most specially Sonic The Hedgehog

SRB2-wise:
I played it along with Neo Sonic Universe and Neo Sonic 3: Revelations around 2008 to 2009 when i was age 4 but i loved SRB2 a lot (though i played v1.04 back then), and on the next years i just remember dying a lot to any zone after Techno Hill around 2012 to 2013 when i played v2.0.6 lol, but it was until 2016 when i grabbed v1.04 again, beat completely, then played v2.1, and months later discovered how to play multiplayer

That's how on 2017 i used to spend playing SRB2 on random servers, until i made some friends like A Blue Kidd, Sonickid Gaming (he has thousands of subscribers now), HyperPotato, Soap Surfin' and a lot more, which was the first real time i seriously entered a gaming community and that's how i landed on this forum even though i knew about it like since a year before i joined it

I haven't played SRB2 a lot after 2018, but i remember it as one of the most important games on my life, as i played 2.2 on 2019 right when it released and on the first months of 2020 too, though i didn't have many interaction with the game after that specially on 2021, but recently on 2022 i've been looking at it more to check how's it doing

2017 was seriously the best year on my life and a big part is thanks to Sonic Robo Blast 2

Last edited:
I'm "Smokey" a creator of bad mods
(I played a 1.0 something version of srb2 while getting the eggs and a very old laptop crashed) (also it was YEARS and YEARS and YEARS ago)
E

Hey srb2 fandom I am allu I got my age wrong on here but I am a 15 yo gamer who stays up everyday (gets sleep sometimes) and I now have dark circles under my eyes I've became a sonic fan at age 6

For the second time, I am a random guy from the internet who just came across the SRB2 community and stuck around because reasons. I showed up in 2017 or so, and have observed this community for these years and being ever more impressed with it. I found out about SRB2 through a content maker and have played it from time to time ever since.

I've been focusing on building my artistic skills to make up for the time I lost from my childhood. In particular, coding, pixel art, game design, the works. And SRB2 modding has been one of the ways I've been seeking to practice it, but until recently I didn't have anything to show for it. Suffice to say, I am interested in rectifying that in the future.

For the second time, I am a random guy from the internet who just came across the SRB2 community and stuck around because reasons. I showed up in 2017 or so, and have observed this community for these years and being ever more impressed with it. I found out about SRB2 through a content maker and have played it from time to time ever since.

I've been focusing on building my artistic skills to make up for the time I lost from my childhood. In particular, coding, pixel art, game design, the works. And SRB2 modding has been one of the ways I've been seeking to practice it, but until recently I didn't have anything to show for it. Suffice to say, I am interested in rectifying that in the future.
Nice.

Reintroducing ME!

Used to play SRB2 a lot in 2008-11 in highschool before MM8BDM took over my life. I missed this game and came back to find out it drastically improved. Still miss the old YEE YEE days of me hosting/joining CTF servers as "Trent the Hedgehog" (shoutout to those who remember), so I came here to reminisce the good ole days of playing SRB2 all day and not having bills to pay. Heck of a ride seeing something in your teens still kicking in your 20s.

I'll always remember SRB2 as my favorite Sonic game even if it's not official. This is way too underrated.

Also, since you're curious, yes, I am amazing! Praise is always accepted.

Introducing me. Standard Mario fan and player. Self-proclaimed "Professional" at Mario games, and playing with the Mario addon.

Used to play SRB2 back in the day, but forgot about it until about a year ago.

I'm Fawful theLEGO. I've been around the internet for quite some time. I was a stop motion animator in my humble beginnings, but nowadays I just do whatever I feel like.

Hi i'm Lucoshi! I always enjoy Sonic Fangames specially the AaronKasarion Classic Sonic Timeline i collect a lot of things and i put them into my virtual time capsule. I always give credits!

sup bois im greenhillzone132 i enjoy playing roblox and srb2 and sonic boll and watching random youtube videos well i like playing srb2 with addons to improve the game much more and i use a uncapped version of it because lag sucks im totally tryin to learn how to make addons some days some time soon see ya

Hello, I'm ryxtonu. I mainly play SRB2 and SRB2K when I'm bored, they help pass the time.

Someday, I want to make mods, but I can't since I kinda suck at it anyways.

I have a bad laptop, but that doesn't stop me from playing whatever I enjoy.

HI!! i'm f0urtyf0ur, but you can call me azhura if you want a name ^_^

i play zrb2 when i have the time(havent been able to recently, zome of my laptop keyz broke off, oopz) and i love talking abt thingz i love! (ie: zonic gamez/comicz/tv zhowz, etc)

i uze it/they pronounz btw :] idk what elze 2 put here but ^_^ yeah!!!! glad to be here!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back