Introduce Yourself!

Ayo name's tropluckyfr
pls dont say my name TROPPEluckyfr pls
short my name by trop
im personally admin in a shitload of server ( mods prevent me if you not ok with the word i used ) so im pretty much a guy you could contact if you need admin tips
i also used to play a lot of the game but im kinda retired for now

Heyo there! Name's Hajime I'm currently 20 years old
I've been playing SRB2 since 2.0.4.
I'm honestly not to great with conversations since I'm not that much of a talker aka... I'm a little shy to talk to others sometimes.
I mostly do videos of SRB2 on all modes( Normal , Kart and Persona) but they mostly come rarely due to playing other games.
I'm also a huge Legend of Heroes Trails fan and mostly my friends call me the RPG Gamer or RPG Nerd which I do not mind cause it's true I like playing a lot of RPGs but I'm a little picky sometimes about them

Hi im Roko

I made Almost Software Shading, which is kinda divisive to multiple people.

I REALLY like SRB2 and have been a fan since 2.0, just never made an account until 2018.

Simple controls for lyfe.

hi! my names lazy super sonic. i have alot of sonic fangames, and alot of mods for srb2. i like speeding across levels lightning fast. i think i joined srb2mb in around 2020 or 2021? my favorite mods are: modern sonic mod, s2 special stage mod, and sadx race mod.

hello
i like to play game

hi, i'm Sebo2205 (you can just call me "Sebo"), i'm from Venezuela, so my native language is spanish, i actually mostly talk in english onine tho, i sometimes make games with Unity, make random stuff with javascript, or make srb2 mods, i'm mostly active on discord, have been playing SRB2 since august 2021 and also have a dead youtube channel

Hi im Neon_hyperdrive
but you can call me Neon or hyperdrive for sort
i used to have an account but sadly i got banned called Neonhadgehog
but im back baby and better then ever and i promise from now on i will give
credit to any art i use i swear a Neon promise
i hope we can be friends here in the MB!

hey! I already introduced myself in an old thread, but that was a year ago.

hello, I live in Russia, or to be more precise, in Siberia (+9 UTC) (it's cold here, every Russian has a home bear and we drink a vodka)
I'm mainly in this community to learn English. communication + learning - isn't that cool?

I really like mapping in Zone builder. I can't say that I am good at something (like make textures or level design), but I am good at creating complex sequential mechanisms with different delays and create, use polyobjects, make good slopes and etc. I just need design inspiration. that's why my levels are not on the message board.

I'm quite a friendly and open person, although new acquaintances are difficult for me. on the community, I don't communicate so much (although I would like more).
I was in another community for 6 years and it was destroyed, now I would like to stay in this community.

and yes, if there are spelling errors in this text, sorry, I'm still learning English. mostly for communication, I use a dictionary, which is always at my hand.

Ayo name's tropluckyfr
pls dont say my name TROPPEluckyfr pls
short my name by trop
im personally admin in a shitload of server ( mods prevent me if you not ok with the word i used ) so im pretty much a guy you could contact if you need admin tips
i also used to play a lot of the game but im kinda retired for now
Eh this is very outdated so i shall make a new one

So my name is still Tropluckyfr and its a mixture of french and english to explain the fact im bilingual
you will usually see me do my admin job on S1coop but it wont be surprising to see me somewhere else but its most of the time to follow THE BOYS.
I shall precise im 15 and that my real name is in ne of my oc name so like really if you did not guess it if im close enough to you ill just tell you.
I am...i mean i used to be in couple but it did not end well...for some reason?
while on MB i wont go like "Ill fucking cut your troath" in game isnt the same deal because simply i filter myself different there {exemple was a abused case i rarely treath people to kill them}
Another thing is that I AM A GUY so please dont go like "oh yea you sure are a girl because you are yellow" no shut up i aint one
also im opened for huggies in game as long as its just friendy and also not to troll {i see you rosey}

Blazers the Name and I like to game! I'm sorta new on the srb2 message board although I've known srb2 for a bit longer (2018). I don't really have much more to say besides the fact that I wanna make some srb2 mods for the community to enjoy. (even tho I have 0 coding experience) I'm pretty good at super smash brothers and wanna play it professionally. I guess you could say I'm just a guy that loves adventure! (And sonic quotes...)

Blazers the Name and I like to game! I'm sorta new on the srb2 message board although I've known srb2 for a bit longer (2018). I don't really have much more to say besides the fact that I wanna make some srb2 mods for the community to enjoy. (even tho I have 0 coding experience) I'm pretty good at super smash brothers and wanna play it professionally. I guess you could say I'm just a guy that loves adventure! (And sonic quotes...)
so you play smash?neat

Hello! I'm Mooon217
Honestly a kind of big nerd about code and video games
I am approaching teen age.
I am REALLY talkative
I like to have friends and talk or mess around.
I'm happy to be Here!
I started playing srb2 in either 2018 or 2019.
I am very experienced at the game and have a developed a reputation within the servers.
I am happy to be able to express myself and tell you all my feelings.
Have a good day!

Erm? Let's see..
My name's Hank. Yes, I'm new, actually VERY NEW here. I am currently 14 I might be the youngest mf here, excuse my language haha. Like everyone here I like Sonic the Hedgehog! But, I'm more of a Crash type of guy lol. I discovered SRB2 in late 2019 thanks to my brother (Thanks bro!) I don't play it as much as I used to but it's the most Epic-Awesome Sonic Fangame ever! Anyways, I don't have much to say but Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. xd

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back