I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSonicStar* said:
Lol! That's funny but no I dont talk like that, and Sciky just get this argument over with, im tired of complaining about this crap. So let's accept that I love rping and hging ok there it's over now leave me alone! Jesus....
Just because you like to RP and hangout doesn't mean you can host it on the Master Server, you know.

Shadamy-Angel, since when did SuperSonicStar not host on the MS whenever he's RPing or hanging out? I would like to see SuperSonicStar create a video showing that he doesn't host on the MS when he makes an RP or hangout server.

You and your sister, started this, and are the ones continuing it, not me.

I have to continue it this time though, as Vash has raised an interesting point, I've barely seen your netgames, Vash has probably seen
a lot more than me, I bet you're lying and you do host roleplaying games on the master server, if you are lying and you do, stop it now,
and turn advertise on internet off when roleplaying.

Sciky said:
You and your sister, started this, and are the ones continuing it, not me.

I have to continue it this time though, as Vash has raised an interesting point, I've barely seen your netgames, Vash has probably seen
a lot more than me, I bet you're lying and you do host roleplaying games on the master server, if you are lying and you do, stop it now,
and turn advertise on internet off when roleplaying.

Dammit Sciky! It's over simple as that, forget my sister forget you Vash when I host rping and hg I take m server off the MS ok it's over just forget this ever happen, God.

Dude, if you ever want to make an RP server or hangout server, just taking it off the MS in-game won't stop it from being against the rules. You'll have to create RP and hangout servers without it even touching the MS. I repeat: Grabbing people on the MS and then going off the MS (while still running) so that you can start roleplaying is NOT allowed. It's the truth.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Dude, if you ever want to make an RP server or hangout server, just taking it off the MS in-game won't stop it from being against the rules. You'll have to create RP and hangout servers without it even touching the MS. I repeat: Grabbing people on the MS and then going off the MS (while still running) so that you can start roleplaying is NOT allowed. It's the truth.
Hell, it's happened on this end before. There was someone who hosted hangout (after a while), then "unhosted" from the MS, and was still running for a while, and I found no real reason to suddenly "unhost" it from the MS, at all. If you want people to join your server, PM them on the forum they are in or w/e, then host your server, but not on the MS.

(Note: Even if you're gonna ignore this, SSS*, people are still going to quote this, no matter what. >_> )

>.< I repeat it's over, ok over. So just come down, forget this, and get use to it. IM tired of argueing it's over, please leave me alone...

Look, I have to agree with SuperSonicStar on one account; just let it ****ing go already. If SSS doesn't want to be compliant on the rules, then let him break them. It's not a big deal, because as we've seen before, he'll just get banned. You can hope that after he gets banned for doing what he thinks isn't against the rules, he'll learn that what he is doing is not correct, but you shouldn't put your hopes up too high; kiddytails/babytails/unique or whatever people have evaded permbans (correct me if I'm wrong, because I really am not sure -- I'm not involved with the MS stuff) countless times. If he doesn't want to listen, then shut the hell up! Saying it over and over again and him saying "IM NOT LISTENING ITS OVER I WIN THE CONVERSATION" doesn't do anything but ****ing spam up the boards. Simple as that.

SuperSonicStar, do whatever the hell you want. Oh and, keep this in mind: Just because I agreed with your initiative to end this mindless mudslinging, it does not mean all of your reasons are right. As a matter of fact, pretty much all of them are wrong.

Alright, so stop causing a maelstrom, please. It's pointless.

Penopat, N00bs are like death. You can try to avoid it/them, but it/they will come eventually, and there is nothing you can really do about it. The same goes for any online game. There will always be obnoxous people in the world.

ola said:
Penopat, N00bs are like death. You can try to avoid it/them, but it/they will come eventually, and there is nothing you can really do about it. The same goes for any online game. There will always be obnoxous people in the world.

Wait, I'm still paying attention to this massive overgrown topic?

Hrm, I had no clue. Maybe I should check on it more often, huh.

Ash said:
Look, I have to agree with SuperSonicStar on one account; just let it ****ing go already. If SSS doesn't want to be compliant on the rules, then let him break them. It's not a big deal, because as we've seen before, he'll just get banned. You can hope that after he gets banned for doing what he thinks isn't against the rules, he'll learn that what he is doing is not correct, but you shouldn't put your hopes up too high; kiddytails/babytails/unique or whatever people have evaded permbans (correct me if I'm wrong, because I really am not sure -- I'm not involved with the MS stuff) countless times. If he doesn't want to listen, then shut the hell up! Saying it over and over again and him saying "IM NOT LISTENING ITS OVER I WIN THE CONVERSATION" doesn't do anything but ****ing spam up the boards. Simple as that.

SuperSonicStar, do whatever the hell you want. Oh and, keep this in mind: Just because I agreed with your initiative to end this mindless mudslinging, it does not mean all of your reasons are right. As a matter of fact, pretty much all of them are wrong.

Alright, so stop causing a maelstrom, please. It's pointless.
Thank you, but let's keep this in mind that even if you report Im okay with that, even if you report me...

this recently happened when i was joining a netgame by ip:

sven was hit by James The Kitsune's automatic ring
sven fell into a botomless pit
<sven>you cheat
<James> how
<sven>yo push me off egde with ur rig
<James> ???
James has been kicked (Go Away)

God... I hate sven...

Speedylizzard14 said:

<sven>you cheat
<James> how
<James> ???

God... I hate sven...

That's actually rather humorous...

Cue said:
Speedylizzard14 said:

<sven>you cheat
<James> how
<James> ???

God... I hate sven...

That's actually rather humorous...
Yes, it is. Now THAT, is a true noob. It's like as nooby as playing a race, and saying. "You cheat because you won." (Kicked)

Okay I'm very pissed off right now, just went into race mode, the first thing I get is from someone I've never seen before called Roger de Loop:

Roger de Loop: Sciky! Sciky! Sicky!
Roger de Loop: That's such a funny name!
Roger de Loop: just so weird.
Rogerde Loop: You might as well be called Sicky because you play like shit! (at this point I was standing still, which not only does not count as playing shit because standing still means you're not playing, but I was reading the console at the time to read everything he said.)

He continued to talk like that, then mock me when I didn't manage to finish even when I said loads of times it was because I was talking to him.

Anyway next race I pwned him completely, said that I did better then him but I'm not going to him he sucks, and then in a contradicting move (I guess) I said, infact you got a game over.

He just kept saying things like shutup. What right does he have to tell me to shutup after the way he acted, uuugh, noobs piss me off so much, really in the end the point is just to ignore them so, meh.

I was just in a net game with that idiot. And he is really stupid. I think he thinks he's sooo smart just because we wins a few games. Really he called me mikesword snore snore snore. It just ain't right.

Anyone got the name of the server he's a regular on? I feel like wiping rings in his face, because I obviously have nothing better to do.

Cue said:
Anyone got the name of the server he's a regular on? I feel like wiping rings in his face, because I obviously have nothing better to do.

*cough*WorkonSRB2Live*cough*

GCFreak said:
Cue said:

*cough*WorkonSRB2Live*cough*

I use marketing strategies, if people wait for it for a long time, they want it more.

Speedylizzard14 said:
this recently happened when I was joining a netgame by ip:

sven fell into a bottomless pit
<sven>you cheat
<James> how
<James> ???

God... I hate sven...

Hm, tell me about it. When I was a total newb, I actually thought him cool, O_O )_) but my n00bscan has come a long way since then. Not to mention he's always like 'Kopper join in ma server plzzz.' Shut up Sven. That Roger guy is faeces as well. At least this game doesn't have actual modders in it. (I mean the cheaty kind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back