I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sciky said:
Okay I'm very pissed off right now, just went into race mode, the first thing I get is from someone I've never seen before called Roger de Loop:

Roger de Loop: Sciky! Sciky! Sicky!
Roger de Loop: That's such a funny name!
Roger de Loop: just so weird.
Rogerde Loop: You might as well be called Sicky because you play like ****! (at this point I was standing still, which not only does not count as playing **** because standing still means you're not playing, but I was reading the console at the time to read everything he said.)

He continued to talk like that, then mock me when I didn't manage to finish even when I said loads of times it was because I was talking to him.

Anyway next race I pwned him completely, said that I did better then him but I'm not going to him he sucks, and then in a contradicting move (I guess) I said, infact you got a game over.

He just kept saying things like shutup. What right does he have to tell me to shutup after the way he acted, uuugh, noobs piss me off so much, really in the end the point is just to ignore them so, meh.
I remember that guy! On badboy,s server? He left eventually. Jerk.

BadBoy's a freaking dick. He hates every other user because they are better than him or because he just hates them for no real reason. LXShadow accidentally kicked him when trying to kick a lagger and he swore vengance or something on him.

When Cue gets his master server up and running, I'm assuming because its his master server he can change the punishment rules currently set,
because right now I don't think allowing the noobs to break the rules about twenty times before they're finally permabbaned is working.

If Logan is ok with me changing the rules a tad, I will, because, to be honest, I don't want retards using up my monthly bandwidth with their servers.

New rule shall be instated if accepted by Logan:

"General idiocy will not be accepted, if you want to be an idiot, don't use up my bandwidth to do so. This includes being an utter noob. Don't kick people because they're better than you, this shows just how much you fail."

Or something like that, tweak it please :<

I wast just saying it because I've been thinking really that it needs to be like, the third time you're banned, its a permaban. Three chances
is enough to learn not to be an idiot, and if they don't learn that before three bans, then I guess we get to get rid of the noobs quicker.

I have an idea for an MS n00bproofing: An administrative command.
Everyone that started SRB2 (and possibly forumz admins and mods) could be kind of *stamped* as admins for the MS, and the command "masterserverban *insertname*" could be used to ban them from the MS, kind of like a regular IP adress ban.

Cue said:
If Logan is ok with me changing the rules a tad, I will, because, to be honest, I don't want retards using up my monthly bandwidth with their servers.

"General idiocy will not be accepted, if you want to be an idiot, don't use up my bandwidth to do so. This includes being an utter noob. Don't kick people because they're better than you, this shows just how much you fail."

That seems hard to do, but if done properly, the other rules will be obeyed more. Noobs are the ones who disobey them.

Yugi2 said:
I have an idea for an MS n00bproofing: An administrative command.
Everyone that started SRB2 (and possibly forumz admins and mods) could be kind of *stamped* as admins for the MS, and the command "masterserverban *insertname*" could be used to ban them from the MS, kind of like a regular IP adress ban.

If you weren't here at the time when Cue was talking about the new MS admin panel that will come at some point then i can't really bame you for that post, but if you were here then, I don't know how you didn't see Cue mention it loads of times, the MS Panel is exactly what you're describing.

Cue said:

Approved

Once of the things that aggravate me the most is Amy Rose. I like her, but she sometimes goes AFK for over an hour.

Awesome, we have a general idiocy rule now. Hear that guys? You can report servers hosted by retards/idiots/morons/etc.

Do not want.

The way I see it, all one would have to do now is say "he was being an idiot D=" and provide a possibly fake log for banning. In other words, people with Master Server rivalries will start reporting fake logs about people they hate for no freaking reason.

Since I'm a mean bastard, I'm gonna watch and laugh when this somewhat leads to doomsday.

I'm a "Newb" (as of today have had srb2 for a week) yet i still think that your MS username should be "stamped" based on your skill EX you do a skill course and depending on how difficult the course is you get a *stamp/badge* showing your skill level based on the above so you can see who the "n00bs"
are, also add one more stamp showing how long you have played online games.

BTW the rules of my hosted games are:
1. no asking for wads, once is fine but dont go brick me because i wont add it
2. no cussing but you can still say "crap" and "damn"
3. no saying me (or anybody else) is "****ed up" it will end up in a instant ban
4. i will warn you if you brake a rule, 2nd time ill kick you and 3rd time your banned
5. if your going to "BRB" dont take longer then 10 mins or you will get kicked
6. dont go "ZOMG H4X!!1!" or you get kicked

and the rest of the rules ar- *bricked*

Soon, very soon, we will have a system built into SRB2 called SRB2Live, which will have things like achievements, leaderboards, etc, so don't you worry...

And yeah, it'll be together with the message board, so you won't need to make a new account...

i was in a game wen i was banned for no reason kitsune was there it was snows server and in another server i was beating them and they said i was a noob it was wierd

You could have reported them for that, there's a new rule for the master server now, general idiocy isn't accepted, as in kicking people just because they're better then you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back