I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying she's stupid was a very, very, very small part of my post that i don't care about and is not in any way the main focus of my post at all,
I don't like how you ignore the rest of my post just to focus on it as name calling, why don't you actually read the rest of what I said properly
in my post, I'll just sum the main point up more blatently.

You may be the host, but the choice of rping/hangout is out of your hands, you're not in control of that, the head of the master server is,
read the damn rules, its not allowed, simple as that.

Also did you even read the part where I said to host off the master server, and get your friends to join by ip, which you can easily do?

Why the hell can't you host by IP? You ignore every part of every paragraph and look for the words "dumb, stupid, n00b", without reading the rest of the post. What is so damn hard in joining by IP? And, hate to break it to you, but you're being a hypocrite. You say "calling pepl names wont help", then right after that call Sciky "Dum!". Why not just tell your IP to the people you want to hangout/RP with, and do a private server? Then, you won't be prevented from ever joining or hosting an SRB2 netgame again.

Orangelink said:
Why the hell can't you host by IP? You ignore every part of every paragraph and look for the words "dumb, stupid, n00b", without reading the rest of the post. What is so damn hard in joining by IP? And, hate to break it to you, but you're being a hypocrite. You say "calling pepl names wont help", then right after that call Sciky "Dum!". Why not just tell your IP to the people you want to hangout/RP with, and do a private server? Then, you won't be prevented from ever joining or hosting an SRB2 netgame again.
umm he didn't call sciky dumb, he was reapating what he said. (I did read the whole thing)

Orangelink said:
Sonic blue said:
umm he didn't call sciky dumb, he was reapating what he said. (I did read the whole thing)
Uhuh.
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yetmoaridiotproofjw7.png
Reading is your friend, especially when you are arguing with someone about it. This clearly shows his hypocritical and contradicting statement.

Telling you the truth, your the one who need's to read the rules. Besides I just rp and hg for fun or when im bord. How would you like to seee what's going on in my life, then you would notice what I mean. But Logan is in control and there's nothing I can do about that. But's just my option.

SuperSonicStar* said:
Telling you the truth, your the one who need's to read the rules. Besides I just rp and hg for fun or when im bord. How would you like to seee what's going on in my life, then you would notice what I mean. But Logan is in control and there's nothing I can do about that. But's just my option.
Last I checked, I have not broken the MS rules in any way shape or form. I really don't care what's going on in your life. I do care that you could just as easily(even easier, in fact) go to a chatroom or Habbo hotel or something or maybe even IP join.(ZOMG!!!) If you're so "bord", then go play an actual game!*coughmatchCTFcough* Read a book! Go outside! Watch TV! And, I'm sick and tired of you not even reading the post before responding to it. You didn't say a single thing about the post you quoted. Also, the more both you and Shadamy talk, the more I think you are actually the same person, backing yourself up. Remember...
Draykon said:
The MS is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship, and Logan's the head dic.

"Telling you the truth, your the one who need's to read the rules."

http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=5305

There you go, five links, think you can read this and not avoid it now dumbass? And by the way, me saying dumbass is not the point of my post, its just to emphasive the point that I'm making, which is that you don't seem to be able to READ.

"1. No chat, roleplay, hangout/chilling/party/etc. servers. The Master Server is for netgames where people are actually playing the game the way it is intended to be played. If you want to chat, roleplay, or hangout, either use a chatroom or host without advertising on the Master Server. "

There are other reasons why you're not allowed to do this that aren't listed, we can tell you that, also

"7. Use the correct gametype for what you are doing. If you're in coop, you should be completing the levels. If you're in Match, you should be shooting each other. Do not use coop mode in maps that do not support coop mode. Do not use coop mode when you are actually fighting each other. If you are fighting each other, use match. The Master Server shows which gametype the servers are currently playing in, so make sure that the gametype is actually accurate to what you are doing, so that people will not come in expecting to do one thing when you're really doing something else.
* Hide and Seek is allowed in SRB2 as long as you use Tag mode. "

They're there its a fact, READ it.

Okay I'm ending this now, you just said that in a dumb way, what you actually mean is, "I read the rules and know I'll get banned, but
its worth breaking the rules for roleplaying".

Yeah, that sounds real clever supersonicstar, really, if you absolutly refuse to not obey the rules I see no reason why you shouldn't be
permanently banned from the master server right now. Logan probably wont do that, but as far as I can see, if you are outright refusing
to stop there's no reason to allow you on the master server, as you'll just be permanantly part of the problem with the master server right now.

There is one way you can roleplay with people and not get banned though, and that's to advertise OFF the master server, and tell your
friends to join you by ip, seriously, why can't you just do that? Tell your friends on the master server your ip adress and tell them to
join your netgame by ip, when hosting a game, turn the option "advertise on master server" OFF, just do it, its easy.

Sciky said:
Okay I'm ending this now, you just said that in a dumb way, what you actually mean is, "I read the rules and know I'll get banned, but
its worth breaking the rules for roleplaying".

Yeah, that sounds real clever supersonicstar, really, if you absolutly refuse to not obey the rules I see no reason why you shouldn't be
permanently banned from the master server right now. Logan probably wont do that, but as far as I can see, if you are outright refusing
to stop there's no reason to allow you on the master server, as you'll just be permanantly part of the problem with the master server right now.

There is one way you can roleplay with people and not get banned though, and that's to advertise OFF the master server, and tell your
friends to join you by ip, seriously, why can't you just do that? Tell your friends on the master server your ip adress and tell them to
join your netgame by ip, when hosting a game, turn the option "advertise on master server" OFF, just do it, its easy.

I dont avertise when I hg and rp!! I dont care, I should be banned? You should! Your meesed up! I dont care! Ive read the rules!! I still like rpping and hg! You should be banned!! Your annoying as... just shut up, leave me alone! Your so god damn annoying!!!!

If you don't adverstise on the MS, we don't give a flying ****. If you do advertise on the MS, You shall be struck by Logan_GBA's mighty BANJACKHAMMER. Because you just said you don't, leave now or forever ban yourself.

1. If you do only roleplay in netgames off the master server then you should've told us earlier and this argument would've ended a lot earlier.

2. I'm not messed up for following the master server rules for the same reasons everyone else does, and those reasons make sense.

3. I shouldn't be banned as I havn't actually broken any rules, that's why people get banned from things, for breaking rules, you're just
annoyed that I'm going against something you like, if you had told me earlier you only roleplay with people off the master server I would've
said nothing.

4. I'm not shouting my ass off and am calm, unlike you, also why did you stop at "you're annoying as....." can't think of anything? That's
because I havn't done anything wrong, I was just saying you can't do things that aren't allowed on the master server.

I found a n00b in a ctf server, and he is loser so he cheat! When I go get the flag, he changes the gravity to 0.1 and he shots me when he is in the ground and when I get the flag and come to my base, he kick me! That is what I call a n00b!

Sciky said:
1. If you do only roleplay in netgames off the master server then you should've told us earlier and this argument would've ended a lot earlier.

2. I'm not messed up for following the master server rules for the same reasons everyone else does, and those reasons make sense.

3. I shouldn't be banned as I havn't actually broken any rules, that's why people get banned from things, for breaking rules, you're just
annoyed that I'm going against something you like, if you had told me earlier you only roleplay with people off the master server I would've
said nothing.

4. I'm not shouting my ass off and am calm, unlike you, also why did you stop at "you're annoying as....." can't think of anything? That's
because I havn't done anything wrong, I was just saying you can't do things that aren't allowed on the master server.

Did you read Sss, he makes more sence then you, but Sciky he said he does not advertise or allow joins when hging or rping, you should have read that line in the sentence what he said.

Shadamy-Angel said:
Sciky said:

said nothing.

Did you read Sss, he makes more sence then you, but Sciky he said he does not advertise or allow joins when hging or rping, you should have read that line in the sentence what he said.
What the hell do you mean, "he makes more sense"? Supersonicstar talks like this: i tak an mak lot of dum speling adn gramer yet shadamy thiks tat i mak lotz of sence so I must! ur dum. ololol peopl who cal other pepl dumd r dum lol contradiction." The main point of Sciky's post was explaining that this argument would have ended a long time ago if he told about that then. I really don't think there is much point in posting this, because you and supersonicstar will ignore me(but I think you are the same people anyways as you talk the same way).

the one thing i hate most about noobs

the one thing i cant stand about noobs is when the join a server with a high ping but dont say anything so they dont get kicked

high ping = alot of lagg so dont join servers that have a high ping

Shadamy-Angel said:
Sciky said:

said nothing.

His last post was the first time he's ever mentioned that when he roleplays he does it off the masterserver, if he had told us from the start
we would've had no problems and this argument would never have happened, you seem to think he's mentioned it before, he hasn't.

Orangelink said:
Shadamy-Angel said:
Sciky said:

said nothing.

What the hell do you mean, "he makes more sense"? Supersonicstar talks like this: i tak an mak lot of dum speling adn gramer yet shadamy thiks tat i mak lotz of sence so I must! ur dum. ololol peopl who cal other pepl dumd r dum lol contradiction." The main point of Sciky's post was explaining that this argument would have ended a long time ago if he told about that then. I really don't think there is much point in posting this, because you and supersonicstar will ignore me(but I think you are the same people anyways as you talk the same way).

Lol! That's funny but no I dont talk like that, and Sciky just get this argument over with, im tired of complaining about this crap. So let's accept that I love rping and hging ok there it's over now leave me alone! Jesus....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back