I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikesword221 said:
Well what if in 1.1 we put in a thing that will make a bot that spawns after say 3 mins. without anybody shooting!Smart your stupid someone answer.
Wait untill the timer reaches 2:59. Jump. Then keep talking.

Looks at the Topic* We are all tired of noobs on the MASTERSERVER! *Noobs will never be instink ,So I guees its pointless to complain .*

Chaos said:
mikesword221 said:
Well what if in 1.1 we put in a thing that will make a bot that spawns after say 3 mins. without anybody shooting!Smart your stupid someone answer.
Wait untill the timer reaches 2:59. Fire. Then keep talking.

Fix'd

Vash said:
Chaos said:
Chaos Knux said:
Chaos said:
mikesword221 said:

Fix'd
Same thing.
Since when was jump the same thing as fire?

Yeah when?

Ice said:
Eh, without n00bies there wouldn't be oldbies either. Everyone would be the same.

No, everybody would be intelligent.

Sounds good to me :)

Cue said:
Ice said:
Eh, without n00bies there wouldn't be oldbies either. Everyone would be the same.

No, everybody would be intelligent.

Sounds good to me :)

Good point, though there would only be a set number of intelligent people. We all start out stupid y'know, and anyone stupid who's willing to learn wouldn't exist.

Just look what happened to Charlie from "Flowers for Algernon."

SuperSonicStar* said:
Vash said:
Chaos said:
Chaos Knux said:
Chaos said:
mikesword221 said:

Fix'd
Same thing.
Since when was jump the same thing as fire?

Yeah when?
They both stop the thing. Doesn't make a difference. Tell me the difference between walking and Spin Dashing at that time then?

That just sounds to me supersonicstar like you think you know what a noob is, and think there are people who are in this topic, yet you support roleplaying
on the masterserver, and probably do it....how does that work?

Also that was pretty dumb of you to ban me and other people from the forums multiple times on your servers as soon as we entered
just because we don't have the same opinion.

SuperSonicStar* said:
That's weird, some peopl dont know what noob's means.
You are in absolutely no position to call anybody a n00b.
What you usually write said:
I LIEK ROLPLAYING ITS FUN I DONT CARE WUT U THINK!1!!!1! I WANT TO ROLEPLAY!!1!! I WONT EVEN TRY TO DO PRIVATE SEERVEERS FOR IT!!11!I REFUSE TO USE SIGSEV CAFE !!!!!1!OLOLOLOLO

My brother is not saying people are noobs, his saying some people dont know what it means. But even if I rp and hg, nothing changes my mind on doing that. But nobody has the same option on rping. But that's his choice. Sciky, he banns poeple because they boss him around alot in his server, he might rp and hg but you cant change his mind on doing that, but it's against rules.

Well if he continues to ban people because they "boss him around" and try to stop his hangouts and rp's,
then he's just going to keep doing it until he gets permanantly banned, which will happen, and I think that's
a dumb route to follow compared to using the many gametypes, match, ctf, coop, tag and race.

More importantly actually, tell supersonicstar to advertise his servers, OFF the master server when he's making his server,
get his friends to join his server by his ip adress, that way he can still rp with his friends but its not on the master server
bothering us.

Sciky said:
Well if he continues to ban people because they "boss him around" and try to stop his hangouts and rp's,
then he's just going to keep doing it until he gets permanantly banned, which will happen, and I think that's
a dumb route to follow compared to using the many gametypes, match, ctf, coop, tag and race.

More importantly actually, tell supersonicstar to advertise his servers, OFF the master server when he's making his server,
get his friends to join his server by his ip adress, that way he can still rp with his friends but its not on the master server
bothering us.

It's he choice, and him getting banned, I think not. You just boos everyone around,you said you cant hit anyboy in coop with rings? That's dum and your acting dum by saying your going to report him just because he hit somebody in coop with a ring?...

Shadamy-Angel said:
Sciky said:

bothering us.

It's he choice, and him getting banned, I think not. You just boos everyone around,you said you cant hit anyboy in coop with rings? That's dum and your acting dum by saying your going to report him just because he hit somebody in coop with a ring?...
That's not what he's getting at. He's saying that if your brother wants to hangout or roleplay, he should not host it on the Mater Server. It's quite simple to figure out, unless you haven't even read the MS rules. Even if someone reads the rules, they still might think that they don't exist, which, obviously, is a false statement. There are MS rules, and there always will be rules for the MS. It's not that hard to figure out, really. Just read the rules, and don't get banned for any of those reasons, especially hanging out or roleplaying, since those two are the most common bans on the MS.

I hate to break it to you, but Sciky said absolutely nothing about banning him for shooting rings in coop. He keeps on rping and hanging out, so he deserves to get banned. Bans are made to teach lessons. He's not "bossing people around", he's informing him of the MS rules. The MS was made as a place for people who actually want to play the game(ZOMG!!1!!onetimesone!)to do just that. It sucks away Logan's internet for no reason. If you want to chat or roleplay, go to a chatroom or Habbo Hotel. How would you like it to sacrifice your computer so people can play on the internet, only to have it abused? Super sonic star doesn't even TRY to host by IP. Who's the one acting "Dum!" here, Sciky or you, Shadamy?

Orangelink said:
I hate to break it to you, but Sciky said absolutely nothing about banning him for shooting rings in coop. He keeps on rping and hanging out, so he deserves to get banned. He's not "bossing people around", he's informing him of the MS rules. The MS was made as a place for people who actually want to play the game(ZOMG!!1!!onetimesone!)to do just that. It sucks away Logan's internet for no reason. If you want to chat or roleplay, go to a chatroom or Habbo Hotel. How would you like it to sacrifice your computer so people can play on the internet, only to have it abused? Super sonic star doesn't even TRY to host by IP. Who's the one acting "Dum!" here, Sciky or you, Shadamy?

Well, no not really. I might get bann but ill be ok, I guess.

Shadamy-Angel said:
Sciky said:

bothering us.

One time in his server I did say don't shoot in coop but I don't really know if that rule is true or not, not sure.

However if you think there's no actual rule for no roleplaying and doing hangout and you think I'm just bullying him around you're
being really stupid, because me and loads of other people have said HUNDREDS of times on the servers *its against the MASTER SERVER
RULES to hangout and roleplay* this clearly shows you lot ignore us when we tell you that, and you've NEVER read the rules.

While its our personal opinions as well that we don't want you roleplaying and stuff, we would never be mentioning them and enforcing
them if they weren't master server rules, go read the rules and see for yourself, it says rp and hangout is not allowed, simple as that,
for very good reasons.

You will be banned if you do it, you're not allowed, stop arguing against it.

"him getting banned, I think not" you don't even know what the head of the master server accepts on HIS master server do you? That's
a second thing you've ignored when we tell it to you, because we've told you a thousand times, again, that a head of the master does
exist, and he's a hell of a lot less than happy with people like you.

Sciky said:
Shadamy-Angel said:
Sciky said:

bothering us.

One time in his server I did say don't shoot in coop but I don't really know if that rule is true or not, not sure.

However if you think there's no actual rule for no roleplaying and doing hangout and you think I'm just bullying him around you're
being really stupid, because me and loads of other people have said HUNDREDS of times on the servers *its against the MASTER SERVER
RULES to hangout and roleplay* this clearly shows you lot ignore us when we tell you that, and you've NEVER read the rules.

While its our personal opinions as well that we don't want you roleplaying and stuff, we would never be mentioning them and enforcing
them if they weren't master server rules, go read the rules and see for yourself, it says rp and hangout is not allowed, simple as that,
for very good reasons.

You will be banned if you do it, you're not allowed, stop arguing against it.
Calling my sis stupid wont help, actaully I really think your dum calling names. That wont help at all. It's my option on hanging out and rping, but if it's not for you, I dont care. Everyone has a option <Sciky>, just get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back