How'd you get your profile picture?

That spelling to me sounds like you dont know to type normally.Sorry for being rude on this one,but its like it,and you cant prevent it.

That spelling to me sounds like you dont know to type normally.Sorry for being rude on this one,but its like it,and you cant prevent it.
Of course, i can, what tells you i can't? a single post?
like c'mon man, a lot of people type like that and know how to spell correctly, you can trust me on this!

But if you have my case of not being from U.S.A then you might just understand.

Last edited:
Of course, i can, what tells you i can't? a single post?
like c'mon man, a lot of people type like that and know how to spell correctly, you can trust me on this!

But if you have my case of not being from U.S.A then you might just understand.
Just to make thingd clear for the spoiler,im not from U.S.A

Also,i was talking to FortyFour.

both i found from google, but i liked undertale more at that time, but now i like mega man more so i just changed to mega man and bass

A drawing of Sonic leaning drawn by Tails' designer. (I forget his name a lot)
Most of his drawings can be seen in the Japanese Sonic 2 manual.

I take a picture with mods, + The color used from SirMania-SpecturmEdit. + my MY pet chao [as well as my favorite character used in SRB2: Tails]

So after years of not having an avatar following that trash fire, I've chosen to use this front sprite I made in the span of a day out of excitement for Pokè Wilds.

The sprite itself is supposed to be a remake of a near decade-old design I had lying around from the days I used to draw illustrations in an attempt to create fakemon designs. I used to have an interest in starting a fangame project until the Uranium + Prism DMCA shenanigans mumbo jumbo happened.

I just tend to use Google Pictures... Sad that Google Pictures removed the feature that allow you to infinitely keep digging forever, it still gives more results from the demands I'm looking for

I just tend to use Google Pictures... Sad that Google Pictures removed the feature that allow you to infinitely keep digging forever, it still gives more results from the demands I'm looking for
You still can do that, right ?

You still can do that, right ?
They even removed this unlimited results thing from all search engine like yahoo duckduckgo and others... Nope I can no longer do that. Why they removed it? To just get rid of some cache sources that interfere with lag on their systems. I only remember I was able to do it at like 2021 for real

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back