How'd you get your profile picture?

There's username and signature threads, but what about your PFP?

Mine will be my character's CSS art.

What about you?
Well you got two random furries who are friends, one wants to be an artist, the other is an artist, you ask them to make your sona as a pfp, and they make a masterpiece, so you use it.

Mine was made by an old friend I barely talk to nowadays. Plan to change it out eventually, but a certain artist friend is more focused on actually important things, such as S1D art, LMAO.

This is someone's Fang, I took it and redrawn it in Adobe Illustrator. I can't say that I did well, but I like this down jacket

one day i just decided to draw fang

except i literally have the worst art style ever

but i used that to my advantage to make him look intentionally stupid

Now: T̷̘̙̘̙̗̪̫̖̦͕̖̣̘͚̈́͆͝ͅH̷̝̝́̃̒Ĕ̵̡̤̦͉͇̱̖̠͔̦͇͓͗͒͜͜ ̵̢̭͈̹̲̹̙̙̩̗̥̔̎́͗͝I̷̡̛̛̯̺͙̣̣̬̝̍͋̀̿̐́͗́̓̄ͅŅ̷̢̛̭̘̞͚̩̥̠̺͇̦͓̄̊̄̾̿̆͗̋̓̂͠N̷̛̰̍͂̈́̆̕E̷̝̖̫̗͓̥̥̗̫͑̍̿̌̅̏̽̂̚͝R̶̯̫̣̜̀ ̸̻̮̤̖̤̳͙̺͉͚͔̑̇̔̅̄̄͂̒͝M̶̳͉͚̅̐̽̔̎̄̀͒̾͋̉̈́̉̏͝A̸̡̖͍̘͎͚͚̠̤̟͇̰͖̳̗̓̈́̈́͗̾̇̈̓͗̀̌̃͒̊͝Č̴̨͚̩͉̮̃͘H̵̨̡̗̪̠̘̤͍̬͚͇̞̭͋͜I̷̧̩̗̦̖̭̺͕̩̟͔̭̦̞͛̊̈́̒̍́̆͑̉̏͜͝N̵͍͍̤͕̼̞̣͈̼͉͎̖͚͋̉A̷̜̺͉̽͑͆́̓̏̒͗͛͂͗͝Ţ̶̡̲͍͈͙̠͇͕̟̤͕̒̂̓̎̄͒I̴̢̡͓̟͈͍̗̘̥̭̪͌̏͒̍̈́́͌̎̉̊̕͝O̵͇̠̺̔̈͋́̈́̉͋́͒̕͘͘͝N̷̥̣̩͇̯̺̺̲͊̄̀͊̀̍̄̈̏́̔̈́͠͠͝Ş̵̛̯̹͈̺̹̮̝̺̐̑̓̈́́͜ ̶̧̮̘̮͉͎̙͎̥͖̣̀͐Ō̷͙̻̗̾̃̌̿̌͌̉̒̋͆͘̕͝F̴̧͕̮̱̬̤̞̠̆̏̄̑̋̌̅̌̅́͋̚͘ ̶̬̝͈̟̄͊M̵̳̀̏͂̃̀̎̈́̊̑̊͒̔͝͠Ẏ̴̧̨͎̗̳̝̞̗̪̲̌͆̂͛͘͜͜͝ͅ ̸̙̭͓̗͎̖̞̪̹͎̆̾̀͆̒̉͘͜͜M̸̢̛̛̱̹͉̠̈́̿̀͋̀̀͋̓́̀͒̽̚I̵̡̺̗͖͈͕̖̲̓͋͊̄̈̚̚͜͜ͅN̷̛̘͓̥͈̦̺̪͕͇̎̑̊̇́̍̎͋̓͑̍͠D̵̬͕̭͇͝ ̷͚̫̖̮͈͔͙̝̳̀̋A̴̡̠̤̭͖͚̗͕̲̰̖̙̣̪̅̏͑́͝ͅR̸̛̟̀͋̄̈́͌͂͗͐͛̐̕͝͝Ȩ̶̢̨̢͇͎̞̹͎͉̯͐̌͒͊̽̿̍͂̃̐͂̑̒͝ ̷̛͓̺̗̫́̈́̋̀̑̐͌̋̊̆̋͘͝͝Ȁ̶̪͈̔N̶̗̞͊͊̈̂̾͐̌̇̄̒̔̀ ̸̨̡̰̪͚̜̮̙̿̀͂̓̌̆͝È̴̢̗̜̫͎̻͓̦̤̪͎̪ͅͅŇ̴̖̩͕̬͉͉̈̒̅̉̽̈̋͂̂̒̂̕Í̶̦͔͖͙̫̜̺̰͖̂̌̿̒̈́̉G̸̢̰̩̮̺̳͍̲̻̗͘͝M̸̡̹̣͔̤̻̹̫̱̬̜̮̗͆͒͜͠A̶͉͓͈͖͔̓͆͆̍̀͐̏͝͝.̴̨̥̦̜͔̼̪̯͉̼̐̐̈́̎̓̉̎̔̓͌

First it was some cheesy animated sonic from the internet then i took it from a movie i am working on then i drew it and now it represents my discord pp

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back