How did you get your Username...

In what way did you end up with your username you have now. When i first goten into SRB2 I just made the name Cobalt until a match game where some one said there where to many blue players. (i think...) so i added the n't no my name and changed to red and i just forgot to remover it after and now were here:worry:
Good question... It all started back... Way back when... 2016... Good times...

I was young at SRB2... Back when I sucked. A noob. But that's not the point. I got my user from my OC. Hiro was created from things:
1. What if Whisper had a brother.
2. Hiro from Big Hero 6.
3. What if Shadow looked different.
Over the years, I went by random names. I can't remember them... But by 2019, I finished a perfect style for Hiro... But at the time he wasn't really named. I called him Hiro... But I never named him exactly. I gave him the name Hiroyuki, then Hiroyuji... And now... Hiroki. I remembered the nickname I gave him... And thought... Why not use that? So... I got my name.

Funny enough... I've used Hiro a lot more. As a fake name to hide my real info. Internet safety y'all! I didn't think about that when making my Username, so it doesn't count. :knuxsmug:

Bonus fact: Hiro's recent designs is based off Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Deku (BNHA/MHA), and Deva (Gwain Saga).
Post automatically merged:

I've carried the number 7 through several usernames. It's the last digit of my birth year. I combined it with a word I thought sounded cool. It didn't mean much until I created Snap.
Nice.

Good question... It all started back... Way back when... 2016... Good times...

I was young at SRB2... Back when I sucked. A noob. But that's not the point. I got my user from my OC. Hiro was created from things:
1. What if Whisper had a brother.
2. Hiro from Big Hero 6.
3. What if Shadow looked different.
Over the years, I went by random names. I can't remember them... But by 2019, I finished a perfect style for Hiro... But at the time he wasn't really named. I called him Hiro... But I never named him exactly. I gave him the name Hiroyuki, then Hiroyuji... And now... Hiroki. I remembered the nickname I gave him... And thought... Why not use that? So... I got my name.

Funny enough... I've used Hiro a lot more. As a fake name to hide my real info. Internet safety y'all! I didn't think about that when making my Username, so it doesn't count. :knuxsmug:

Bonus fact: Hiro's recent designs is based off Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Deku (BNHA/MHA), and Deva (Gwain Saga).

Nice.
thats nice, I wish to make a mod of him when I learn how to make mods, LOL

use the werehog mod on srb2 and die or press tossflag and c2 and you'll understand

my username was from 2018 or 2019 i think, it's a nickname a irl friend gave me, then i added the number 2205, which refers to the 22nd of may (aka: my birthday) and there you go, the username i use literally everywhere

I got my username from the fact that I'm known as Cosmic and I really like SRB2

A friend back in 2016 said my real name wrong and then started calling me Remulo, everybody else did it too and it kinda stuck. Now I use it in most online platforms and games, sometimes I have to change it a little bit but I always insert "Remulo" in them somehow.

hm... u know thats a good qustion ok so my username is M Y R L N A M E lmao

I Got Mine Because Of SMG4 (A Youtuber Who Makes Memey Content), Thats Also What Inspired My Youtube Channel, My First Name On Youtube Was SonicGaming1300, But Later I Changed It, Next Name: SSG5YT // SuperSonicGlitchy (SSG5YT Is Now My Channel Nickname And Obviously Also Inspired By SMG4, While SuperSonicGlitchy Was Completely Left In The Dump, SuperSonicGlitchy Was Inspired By SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (SuperMarioGlitchy4) Last And Final Name: Glitchy The Hedgehog. Inspired By The One Bit In SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (Glitchy.) And Also, Right After I Changed My Name To This, Random Game Glitches Started Happening To Me...
e SMG4 is not SuperMarioGlitchy4 its Super Meme Guardian 4 lmao

Simple. I was a sonic main and liked thokking. And since things like the jump thok, multi thok, etc exist, I quickly came up with the name CoolThok.

thats nice, I wish to make a mod of him when I learn how to make mods, LOL
Heck yeah! Hiro's been stuck in purgatory till I can make a mod. Though... I wouldn't recommend it. I have multiple ideas for him I'd like to do myself. I'm probably getting a PC for my birthday, so I can start coding. I'd probably pick you as a beta tester if I ever start making Hiroki. I'd probably put him into S3A.I.R for a response first-

Pretty sure i already told but on the last thread but i guess ill do it again
I used to be luckygamer69008 but it was not original at all and i thought
Nobody ever mixed french and english lets do that
So i used trop for too and lucky for well... Lucky
Wich made troplucky aka toolucky
But people always says my name wrong because they cant mix 2 accents
So people call me troppelucky... And also snow because of the fucking [snow] tag i have on my srb2 username even tho it means its my team
You will see me called tropluckyfr when im not on a french community aka tropluckyfrench
Not tropluckyforreal
If im in a french community ill just be troplucky.. . And please short my name by trop
Not lucky or tropl

Pretty sure i already told but on the last thread but i guess ill do it again
I used to be luckygamer69008 but it was not original at all and i thought
Nobody ever mixed french and english lets do that
So i used trop for too and lucky for well... Lucky
Wich made troplucky aka toolucky
But people always says my name wrong because they cant mix 2 accents
So people call me troppelucky... And also snow because of the fucking [snow] tag i have on my srb2 username even tho it means its my team
You will see me called tropluckyfr when im not on a french community aka tropluckyfrench
Not tropluckyforreal
If im in a french community ill just be troplucky.. . And please short my name by trop
Not lucky or tropl
Finally i understand ur name bc as a guy is stil learning english (and dumb) i thought the "trop" at ur first name is spam of keys lmao and the last part "fr" i dont know, i just ignored it lmao

My name originates from two things. Meteos and XCOM2. the Wiralon part comes from the game Meteos, in where there was a planet named 'Wiral' a planet that was once lush now digitized to the very core, becoming a supercomputer as a result. The aliens that inhabit their home world are called Wiralons. my PFP is infact a recolor of what a wiralon looks like. the 'PRIME' part comes from an enemy in modded XCOM2 that was named Sectopod Prime, which is a inverted color scheme of the normal Black and red glowing version of it (and my pfp's colors) and was more fucking terrifying to fight against than the normal version. Originally i was called 'Sectopod PRIME', but after connecting with the meteos community almost nearly 1 year, it has since then been the name you see here today.

I originally callled myself SuperLuigiFan63 (and I'm still called that on Discord) but I thought that name was kinda...uhh...well, lame, so when I got myself a Nintendo Switch, I decided to go with a different name, "Ruby".

After that, I made a Mii, and those two things just happened to overlap and manifest the username I use anywhere else now.

Last edited:
i got my name because of a sonic 3d blast mod that adds super sonic to the game, they dint add the unique quills of super sonic. so i thought that they dint bother to add the unique quills.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back