How did you get your Username...

In what way did you end up with your username you have now. When i first goten into SRB2 I just made the name Cobalt until a match game where some one said there where to many blue players. (i think...) so i added the n't no my name and changed to red and i just forgot to remover it after and now were here:worry:
My name has a long history because at the beginning my name was based on the character exevil, exetior and exeller but I stayed with exevil and I had found out that I already had a character of this name in the end I kept exelightssj but I was not satisfied I didn't want to be a real .exe in character then I found out by a name that was Doodle which for me represented me in the art part and that's how I got this username today Exe.Doodle

My name came from the fact that Diligentchi is one of the english translation of Mametchi, a character from Tamagotchi that I'm a big fan of.

You can just tell how I got my username. I have this character named "Bright the Hedgehog" that's literally a light blue Sonic with completely dark blue shoes, which I made up 3 years ago. My name on the SRB2 Message Board is "Bright the Hedger" because I thought "Hedger" was a funny way to say "Hedgehog", and so, here I am.

I had a handfull of identities before my username now, but it evolved from my brother's username at the time, being Ktoby. I took it and slightly tweaked it to be KTobi. It was a friend who suggested the K could mean Krazee, and thus, KrazeeTobi was born.

I had a shirt when I was a little with Boys Rules written on it it was one of the best things I wore so I combined my name,Ahmad and shortened boys rules to BR it was so cool so I stick with it now it's my nickname I love it as hell
Post automatically merged:

I had a shirt when I was a little with Boys Rules written on it it was one of the best things I wore so I combined my name,Ahmad and shortened boys rules to BR it was so cool so I stick with it now it's my nickname I love it as hell and I changed the BR sometimes to Bruh cuz there was a YouTuber called AhmadAR and I didn't want to look like a copycat so yeah

First i just named me my classic name for all my Online games.
Gas_Man.

But soon i began notice other players for russia.
Looks Like on samsung fun (RUS)
But i'll for russia...
And i add this postscript my name and.

To me, a name on the Internet is more than a name.

Your name it's your description.

"funny meme"
"random set of letters"
"name your favorite character" or "Roma"
this is mediocrity.

And I'll still hate names looks likes on
"AMOGUS GOD"

And soon i named me are.
A TyT GAS_MAN (RUS)

My idea is use english letters likes russian.
But TyT or тут, on russian mean here.
Is here Gas_Man (RUS).
Soon i named me again.

A 3TO GAS_MAN (RUS)
and add stars.
3TO/ЭТО on russian Mean this.
This is sparta GAS_MAN*(RUS)*

It's my username

A 3TO GAS_MAN*(RUS)*

I like this username.
He a funny.
And very very VERY Russia bear vodka edition.

But one minus.
Often players calls me a
"A 3TO"

Well,interesting thread to talk on,perhaps it was time to talk what the heck is my username.

See, 2 years ago,in November of 2021,i had an another identity,which was named Crimson.I was always being quiet to people that came to me in SRB2 servers,but later i found out the name was cringe.So i decided to fuse 2 words: Red (being my second fav colour) and SRB2 (being my fav Sonic fangame. And when they fuse,they become one word: RedSRB2.

When i decided this will be my new name,i started making accounts on Roblox, Khinsider and SRB2MB so im not only on SRB2 servers.

SaneRedX was a carbon copy of someone i knew on discord named "EricRedStar"
Post automatically merged:

And the "Sane"? Yeah it was slapped there, i thought that shit was a cool name

My current name from now on is TSB-XG50
For TSB, it stands for my previous name, TheSolarBear(a random name i was thinking on my head)

For XG-50
Months ago I really use the Yamaha S-YXG50 for MIDI playing (from MIDI sites of course), My favorite VSTi of all time! Then i slapped the XG-50 in my name

The name I came up with is from 2015. I was trying to create a language (though I had phased out of it), and I came up with the name mentioned in the Introduce Yourself thread (that I didn't know existed).

I had a lot of usernames in the past which I wanna forget since they’re so damn cringe.. I just wish I could punt myse- oh, right. Ahem, about this current username, one day on a different social media I decided to come up with a new one after I found out that people ALSO disliked the username I picked for my account. So, here’s a “summary” of what I thought: I mostly have a painful time in videogames almost every day and I barely even properly win in online matches... and I had just finished playing a Sonic game. Not even two minutes in, the perfect name idea struck me like someone ripping the [[Word Usage Blocked]]: ThePainZone.
Afterall, it makes sense since I actually annoy the hell out of everyone, so it’s not far-fetched.

This nickname that I carry nowadays more out of obligation than anything else, (I gushed my rage over other using this alias, I will reap what I've sowed for it.) was pretty much the result of my dissociative self creating a new personality to bury the past. As such, I created this nickname for it on the internet.

There are actually two different aliases I go by on the internet, corresponding to each one of the two dissociative sides of my psyche that still exist to this day despite making progress towards re-integrating them back to myself. The "real me" speaking to you through this "mask" has no name to call his own yet, for I have lived most of my life under dissociativity. I do use the Sake-Kun as an alias within close circles to reference my penchant for getting sugar drunk in my place of voluntary work, maybe that could suffice?

Mix of both a indigenous tribe and language from the state I was born in
Those being : the kariri(language family) and the kanindé(tribe)
Previously I used manty but it soon became too boring of a name
(cuz it means nothing and I only created it out of impulse cuz it sounded nice)
TCM is just to prevent identity theft and it's more fun if it's meaning is left as a mistery

Made it when I was 9-10 and thought that I was professional at most games and decided to use my name and add "Pro" to it, numbers sometimes used, but rarely.

i hate young myself

I chose this name because I love bacon, so my name was originally going to be just baconguy until I saw another guy with the same name so I put the real in front of my name to show my superiority, thats the origin of my name.

Last edited:
my name was **son** before in an old game called sonic network land and when i knew about SRB2 my name was the same and got into some cringey recreations then i got to this one and it will be the last recreation of the name

my name has some of vapor influences obviously, but saber was an old nickname of an old friends really long ago, and vhs... is a some sort of detail that i like from some names, is common that i being a really boomer with some of this analog 80's vibe. so is friking wicked nvm

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back