How did you get your Username...

Dragonick

I got mine from my fursona, Dragonick.
Originally, Dragonick was called SonicFishies, but I realised that sounded kinda dumb and not like an actual name a dragon might have, so I took my nickname and gave it a draconic twist.
The other reason I changed it was that every time I drew him somebody would say "Is that Sonic?", which wasn't helped at all by his name.
My account was created fairly recently, so that's why he's Dragonick.

Chezi

I came up with mine when I was around 11 years old. I was really into Despicable Me, so I watched it a lot. You know that scene where the Minions go to the shopping mall? It’s from when the Dad Minion saw the recliner

I thought of no Silly username so i just did what i did. Pick 'A Gacha who plays Sonic'
In what way did you end up with your username you have now. When i first goten into SRB2 I just made the name Cobalt until a match game where some one said there where to many blue players. (i think...) so i added the n't no my name and changed to red and i just forgot to remover it after and now were here:worry:

SSG5YTGLITCHY

Glitch Boi
I Got Mine Because Of SMG4 (A Youtuber Who Makes Memey Content), Thats Also What Inspired My Youtube Channel, My First Name On Youtube Was SonicGaming1300, But Later I Changed It, Next Name: SSG5YT // SuperSonicGlitchy (SSG5YT Is Now My Channel Nickname And Obviously Also Inspired By SMG4, While SuperSonicGlitchy Was Completely Left In The Dump, SuperSonicGlitchy Was Inspired By SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (SuperMarioGlitchy4) Last And Final Name: Glitchy The Hedgehog. Inspired By The One Bit In SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (Glitchy.) And Also, Right After I Changed My Name To This, Random Game Glitches Started Happening To Me...

Last edited:
I Got Mine Because Of SMG4 (A Youtuber Who Makes Memey Content), Thats Also What Inspired My Youtube Channel, My First Name On Youtube Was SonicGaming1300, But Later I Changed It, Next Name: SSG5YT // SuperSonicGlitchy (SSG5YT Is Now My Channel Nickname And Obviously Also Inspired By SMG4, While SuperSonicGlitchy Was Completely Left In The Dump, SuperSonicGlitchy Was Inspired By SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (SuperMarioGlitchy4) Last And Final Name: Glitchy The Hedgehog. Inspired By The One Bit In SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (Glitchy.) And Also, Right After I Changed My Name To This, Random Game Glitches Started Happening To Me, Guess Im The Glitch God Now...
I like smg4 and that story of your game getting glichy is funny lol

romineblox0

mine's is pretty basic, i just liked playing minecraft and roblox, so i made romineblox, but because that nickname was taken on ROBLOX,
i added 0, and it became romineblox0, which i still use.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)