Home Sweet Zone

Home Sweet Zone 1.1

GomaTheMascar

all that I am is just to make ya, yeah
GomaTheMascar submitted a new resource:

Home Sweet Zone - A little relaxing place on the woods, with a lot of wood houses.

Hello, I got a little tired of working on the usual kind of levels like singleplayer, ctf, match, battle, etc, so instead of burning out by only doing that, I just thought of making cute little wood houses for fun, and it worked! It got a little bigger than I anticipated, so there's a lot to explore on this hangout thing now, it may even have some funny secrets oooh?

View attachment 59036
View attachment 59037
View attachment 59038

I had a looot of...

Read more about this resource...

The waterfalls in the map have this unnatural thumping noise in them - it's kinda unpleasant to listen to. Also it would be nice to be given a ring at the start, there's quite a few killer flames around the place.
Besides that I've been enjoying exploring and looking at the details you put in. I've managed to find 4 5 emeralds so far with Amy! Was not expecting cake button.

EDIT: Also standing still in the swinging ACZ doors makes the impact sound play constantly.
EDIT2: Oh, that red emerald was in a silly place... no idea where last one is though.

Last edited:
Here's a little photo i got when i was in a server with this map. lovely place to view at!

srb20466.png

I'm a bit curious about that location in the third screenshot on this mod's page, which I wasn't able to find on my playthrough. Any way to reach it?

I'm a bit curious about that location in the third screenshot on this mod's page, which I wasn't able to find on my playthrough. Any way to reach it?

There is a secret passage that you can find in the cafeteria up the waterfall pool, listen carefully for a disco music and you may find it :)

There is a secret passage that you can find in the cafeteria up the waterfall pool, listen carefully for a disco music and you may find it :)
Mhm. That can help. What about
that dreamscape people were talking about?
How can I track that down?

Mhm. That can help. What about
that dreamscape people were talking about?
How can I track that down?
That one is a bit more tricky, because I made it only accessible through netplay... It has something to do with a specific wardrobe.

I will make that one more interesting and obvious to find in the next update, so you will have more juicy secrets to find.

That one is a bit more tricky, because I made it only accessible through netplay... It has something to do with a specific wardrobe.

I will make that one more interesting and obvious to find in the next update, so you will have more juicy secrets to find.
Sounds good! I followed your earlier instructions, though I still can't uncover that island-like area. Any other tips?

Sounds good! I followed your earlier instructions, though I still can't uncover that island-like area. Any other tips?
Sure, just look around the crates inside the cafeteria, there is even a book over one of them, you can't miss it.

Sure, just look around the crates inside the cafeteria, there is even a book over one of them, you can't miss it.
I did find that disco room, alongside the book you mentioned on the crates, but it's still not brought me to where I was looking for.

Lütfen 7 emerland
Post automatically merged:

emaland

kardeşimle 6 zümrüt burada 7. nerede

Harita
çok güzel teşekkürler

6 zümrüdün yerleri böyle bulunur. Moden sonic ile daha kolay oluyor.O 3. ek

Lütfen 3. ekran görüntüsündeki yeri bulma videosunu atın

Attachments

• srb20008.png
    srb20008.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 42
  • srb20008.gif
    srb20008.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 39
  • srb20009.gif
    srb20009.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 40
  • srb20010.gif
    srb20010.gif
    3 MB · Views: 34
  • srb20011.gif
    srb20011.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 44
  • srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back