• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

hijolindos models

asassasasa9

classic tails.png
is tails
Post automatically merged:

olympics.png

is olympics

I was just joking I had the same ideas of do a sonic mania adventure and I found this thread to day also I didn't stolen any models and the reason I got banned was for aged so I think I am good also sorry for the misunderstanding about my joke also it's not me making 3d models my cousin knows how to make 3d models so I will take care of level stuff and he does 3d models wait your talking about me right ( I was joking) but if hes takes the idea of idw sonic 3d model then I think he's copying me becaause I did talk to people who made the mods that will being the 3d model pack about my cousin making 3d models based on the idw look for these characters even the main characters in the main game I even talk to roger about letting me make 3d models in his artstyle so I think I am good about what I want the 3d models will be

Last edited:
I was just joking I had the same ideas of do a sonic mania adventure and I found this thread to day also I didn't stolen any models and the reason I got banned was for aged so I think I am good also sorry for the misunderstanding about my joke also it's not me making 3d models my cousin knows how to make 3d models so I will take care of level stuff and he does 3d models wait your talking about me right ( I was joking) but if hes takes the idea of idw sonic 3d model then I think he's copying me becaause I did talk to people who made the mods that will being the 3d model pack about my cousin making 3d models based on the idw look for these characters even the main characters in the main game I even talk to roger about letting me make 3d models in his artstyle so I think I am good about what I want the 3d models will be
dawg what are you yapping 💀

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back