Henry Stickmin

Henry Stickmin v1.2.1

The scooter gadget kinda doesn't like certain hazards as upon contact with those hazards breaks all of reality.

henryscooterspikefloorcrash.PNG

The game will crash if you're riding the scooter and touch FOFs/floors that have...

Fire Damage
Spike Damage
Electric Damage
Laser Damage
Water Damage

There might be more FOF/floor hazards but these are the only ones I can recall in the vanilla levels.

*EDIT*
Alright... so it's not just the scooter itself, it can happen normally without using any gadgets if you took damage and landed on the same hazard twice.

I dunno if this is intended, but you get knocked back if you take damage during iframes.
srb20263.gif

Last edited:
The scooter gadget kinda doesn't like certain hazards as upon contact with those hazards breaks all of reality.

View attachment 50893

The game will crash if you're riding the scooter and touch FOFs/floors that have...

Fire Damage
Spike Damage
Electric Damage
Laser Damage
Water Damage

There might be more FOF/floor hazards but these are the only ones I can recall in the vanilla levels.

*EDIT*
Alright... so it's not just the scooter itself, it can happen normally without using any gadgets if you took damage and landed on the same hazard twice.

I dunno if this is intended, but you get knocked back if you take damage during iframes.
View attachment 50894
Both bugs are because of this smol boi:
1628576895121.png

Post automatically merged:

Why after an update theres always a small bug?

Last edited:
Might I suggest some death lines?

one for using the hurtme command (EX: Did... Did you just kill yourself!!! How did you even do that)
change the bee one to a certain Nick Cage meme (You know which one)
alternative death lines for other fire hazards (such as lava) (Ex: I bet you are "Fuming" from dying in lava)
maybe an alt-death quote for dying the same way multiple times. (EX: ok, how many times are you going to die the same way?)

As for other suggestions, maybe give him a super form (as for what to base it off, I don't know)

This mod was great! Also It was great to see two of my suggestions for death lines in there! (If you didn't know I suggested the death line from fang's bomb and pop gun)

This mod was great! Also It was great to see two of my suggestions for death lines in there! (If you didn't know I suggested the death line from fang's bomb and pop gun)
You know i added death message to Cork and Fang`s bomb even the fang himself
Post automatically merged:

Btw funni fact about this one death message:
It uses your multiplayer name(in my case its BuggieTheBug)
srb20301.gif

I really love the Henry Stickmin games, and your mod captures that style really well.

I really love the Henry Stickmin games, and your mod captures that style really well.

Wait POG Henry video finally

when you get hurt buy the cez thorns and get hit again the game crashes with a segment violation

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back