• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Glaber's Junkyard, Featuring SRB2 the Past 2.0 and other projects.

Right now I would say SRB2 the Past is currently at a point where I can't show much in the way of screen shots as they would start going into spoilers.
Well I want to say this don't add so much contact that the project can fall down just add the levels from each version of the game and make look good

Well I want to say this don't add so much contact that the project can fall down just add the levels from each version of the game and make look good
How do you think the project got so big in the first place? 😜

But seriously, the project has been past that point multiple times. The reason it survives instead of burning out is because I don't try to do it all at once. Instead I set smaller goals that need to be met before I move on to the next set. This actualy helped not just with SRB2 the Past, but a MLP map I made from scratch for Garry's Mod too.

I wonder how different the museum and the hub maps will be with the inclusion of stuff from the late 2.0 and 2.1 era.

One thing I'm hoping for with this new version of SRB2 the Past is small thumbnails of the maps in the gateways that go into the maps sort of like Mario 64. It got very confusing to navigate and pick a version of the level with a dozen or so different gates in GFZ and THZ especially when there's no system to tell you which ones were finished.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back