Fnf is not good

Why the hell whould you complain about Friday Night Funkin? Its a solid game with fun and funky songs,even community sometimes does smth excellent(especially Indie Cross).Except Gametoons and the toxic 9 year old kids who think FNF is for kids.

With that all included,its a solid 8/10.

First of all, no, the game itself isn't really all that bad, the community kinda is.
Second of all, what's the point of making a thread about this when you aren't willing to express yer opinions on why it's bad instead of saying "The game is just bad". Do you get just how pointless and useless this is?
Agree

Si te refieres de la comunidad pus no es tan buena porque a cada rato funan ahorita no se porque no eh visto eso pero el juego es bueno y también algunos mods
Post automatically merged:

Why the hell whould you complain about Friday Night Funkin? Its a solid game with fun and funky songs,even community sometimes does smth excellent(especially Indie Cross).Except Gametoons and the toxic 9 year old kids who think FNF is for kids.

With that all included,its a solid 8/10.
Tienes razón hacen músicas muy buenas cómo ice de sonic dimensional

Perdonen por la calidad xd

Attachments

• Sonic Dimensional Funkin_ OST_ _Ice_(144P).mp4
    1.1 MB
Last edited:
Si te refieres de la comunidad pus no es tan buena porque a cada rato funan ahorita no se porque no eh visto eso pero el juego es bueno y también algunos mods

Tienes razón hacen músicas muy buenas cómo ice de sonic dimensional

Perdonen por la calidad xd
This us an English-speaking forum,so if you post one more thing in other launguage the report is about to be posted.

if you post one more?
I already have 7 notifications from this reds

Lol
Well,you didnt haved to be warned like that because you did a non-English post only once. Just make sure to watch out if you dont go same way as Reds and you will be fine ;)

ok ik this is gonna sound "cringe"(people have lost the real meaning of cringe at this point) and ik it's not super important to many others, but without fnf i wouldn't have my oc Dox. in the time when fnf was popular i was inspired to make my own mod one night and wanted the character to be a fox with a similar vibe to sonic with some aspects of tails design, then when i finished the first sprite i literally liked it so much i wanted to make him more then just a fnf mod, rather he be in his own continuity with other ocs and world, and my art has really approved from how much i would draw Dox and my other ocs, probably because i really liked the fnf art and character designs, and honestly some of my art does have a vibe similar to fnf. oh and my yt is still called Friday night foxen (that's also what i called Dox before i gave him a actual name) so yea, this game even with it's drama in the community and a roblox lawsuit, i still think fnf did inspire me and others to do different stuff like music and art, and i think people just call fnf bad is plainly because the game hasn't had a update in like forever, or it's because of the drama in the community. but at the end of the day it is always subjective if something is a masterpiece or a disaster, u can't tell people that they are wrong for having a opinion, otherwise ur just being a hypocrite asshole on the internet

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back