Fnf is not good

Generally, I like FNF as a game and to listen to, but is ultimately ruined because of the horrendous community.

The game is just bad
*sigh* LOOK you make a thread to express your opinion on whatever topic, okay? You don't say 1 thing and be gone. And you can have your opinion of FNF, just don't force it down people's throats. Just have your opinion, share it, and discuss it. Don't enforce it. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:
For real, everything about this game sucks major ass to it's childish (and sometimes pedo) community and it's "'music''' like it still confuses me how this cringey game gotten so popular for no reason

I swear, if 1 MORE PERSON TREATS OPINION AS FACT IM GONNA LOSE IT. Look people, you can have your opinion on whatever, but when you start calling things outlandishly bad WITHOUT giving your reasons, thats when your objectively wrong.

I mean, I'm literally not treating my opinion as a fact, I'm just saying this game really sucks and not "people who liked this game are major dumbasses and have no taste in video games" or something like that

i can't really find the game itself offensive, it's just a cool looking game with typical rhythm game like gameplay, and honestly the style of the game's artstyle still kinda hooks to me and changed my life (i said this before but i wouldn't have Dox as my online sona if fnf didn't come out)

I mean, I'm literally not treating my opinion as a fact, I'm just saying this game really sucks and not "people who liked this game are major dumbasses and have no taste in video games" or something like that
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is. "people who liked this game are major dumbasses and have no taste". Look, I get that you don't like something that I like, but that doesn't justify you to go dog on anyone who likes it. Yes the community can suck, but Im here to appreciate the content and the people behind said content (if theyre not messed up). So if you could just stop bothering people for enjoying a game, that would be appreciated.

I never played it but I do like music games like Parappa The Rapper and Space Channel 5. If it's like those, then it's probably decent.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is. "people who liked this game are major dumbasses and have no taste". Look, I get that you don't like something that I like, but that doesn't justify you to go dog on anyone who likes it. Yes the community can suck, but Im here to appreciate the content and the people behind said content (if theyre not messed up). So if you could just stop bothering people for enjoying a game, that would be appreciated.
Bruh, I LTERALLY said I'm NOT treating my opinion as a fact, I was using that quote as a example

"I can't play the game now. Whenever I do, I think about gametoons and it just makes me not want to play it." sort of logic
gametoons ruined it due to them being greedy assholes and wanted money from the game and thats just really sad

One weird thing that results from it is the buttload of tracks that get uploaded to KHinsider like every week or so. Not just a few albums either, someimes 10 or more at a time. There's now like over 500 albums just for FNF alone on KHinsider. O.O

eeeeeeeeeh idk about u guys, but honestly i think this thread has gone a lil bit too much controversy. i would have said that earlier but because of how this thread is i didn't think of sharing it, but it's gone to the point that someone needed to just call it out

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back