Fnf is not good

Yes, I remember when the backrooms used to be a meme about noclipping out of reality, so I used to make jokes about it sometimes. It had fallen off for me and my friends years ago though and now it seems to be some sort of analog horror in which I said earlier, I do not follow.

I am now editing this post realizing the last reply was on Monday. If this counts as necroposting I'm sorry.
not to sound like dick but, bro what u mean "years ago" i was talking about the analog horror series not the still image *skull emoji*

not to sound like dick but, bro what u mean "years ago" i was talking about the analog horror series not the still image *skull emoji*
Years ago I used to have weird dreams about being in places like the backrooms so that meme is nothing new to me. Seems like people are trying too hard these days to invent new creepypastas.

Years ago I used to have weird dreams about being in places like the backrooms so that meme is nothing new to me. Seems like people are trying too hard these days to invent new creepypastas.
i heard the image that inspired the creator of the videos came out in 2018, but when someone brings up the back rooms now it's most likely about the videos n stuff

Years ago is exactly what I meant, I don't know how recent the analog horror stuff is but I'm very sure the backrooms memes are old enough to warrant me saying "years ago."

Years ago is exactly what I meant, I don't know how recent the analog horror stuff is but I'm very sure the backrooms memes are old enough to warrant me saying "years ago."
the analog horror videos came out in 2022...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back