Fnf is not good

It's one thing to say a game is bad, it's another thing entirely to have bad reasons or no reasons at all on why the game is bad. The community =/= the game itself and im getting sick and tired of people saying that this innocent little fan game sucks because people on the internet are being people on the internet, just stop.
almost exactly what i said, i feel like this thread is a lil too heated. i'm honestly happy to see someone that's based

I enjoyed the original campaign from the demo and no doubt there are some high quality mods with effort put in, but I ultimately cannot stand the kinds of people Friday Night Funkin' attracts. It seems to be a mixture of kids raised on iPads and habitual Twitter frequenters with some level of inbetween resembling "band kids" (can't explain but Google it).

There was also the time I made my very first mod for a game ever but GameBanana was down constantly so I couldn't upload it.

Last edited:
Same here bro. If you don't like, okay. Just state WHY you don't like it. And just learn to respect others if they like it. Not. Hard.
I'm completely indifferent to the animation since I didn't know it was from some YouTube channel to begin with and I never played the game. I'm just making a comparison to other music games I have played. If it spawns more games by other indie devs, well then problem solved.

Idea what this game is "not good"
Looks are not good.
I wanna just are you now just SHUT UP. Please.
I'll too hating this game.
But i'll can talk why because, i'll just not like rhythm games
And him
Без названия.jpeg

Plus it's else one game which just liked guys from newgrounds, and which soon no one will fucking need,
I'll else know one disney's cartoon which too just liked and, soon all Internet talked about it wherever possible, but soon all "devoted fans" of already not know what else is this disney's cartoon?
Maybe Aladdin?

Last edited:
Looks are not good.
And him
View attachment 93312
Plus it's else one game which just liked guys from newgrounds, and which soon no one will fucking need,
I'll else know one disney's cartoon which too just liked and, soon all Internet talked about it wherever possible, but soon all "devoted fans" of already not know what else is this disney's cartoon?
Maybe Aladdin?
Geez man calm down. I get you dont like FNF and I respect that but geez you dont have to get THAT mad. Just chill a bit. This thread is heated anyway.

What the fuck is this thread
image-3.png

Post automatically merged:

It's just someone saying fnf is bad and it became a shitshow wether the game is good or bad

Geez man calm down. I get you dont like FNF and I respect that but geez you dont have to get THAT mad. Just chill a bit. This thread is heated anyway.
Oh, well I rather most hate such trendy things like Among us or Squid game.
And why we talks will not.
I wanted to write this comment more "calmly"
But Mission failed.
I'll calm down 🙂

Looks are not good.
And him
View attachment 93312
Maybe Aladdin?
Sonic exe is an annoying meme I agree. But getting rid of FNF won't get rid of exe. It pops up in every Sonic search, even fan art and repro carts.

I hadn't heard of SONIC.EXE for almost a decade until it showed up in an FNF mod.
Sonic exe is an annoying meme I agree. But getting rid of FNF won't get rid of exe. It pops up in every Sonic search, even fan art and repro carts.

Looks are not good.
And him
View attachment 93312
Maybe Aladdin?
i almost didn't understand what u said here, reminds me of when i get tired while texting to my friends lol

I live under no rock, I simply do not indulge in creepypastas regularly, nor do I subscribe to SONIC.EXE because the last time it showed popularity was over 10 years ago.
Ur saying u aren't interested in ANY popular horror? The backrooms is one of the more recent ones that i fond to be good for how simple yet terrifying it is, and also the backrooms kinda has a similar thing woth fnf for the oversaturation it has with it's community

This thread is litreally what happens to discussion threads when the madness happens inside them,so stop with this rampage.

I live under no rock, I simply do not indulge in creepypastas regularly, nor do I subscribe to SONIC.EXE because the last time it showed popularity was over 10 years ago.
Bruh you don't even have to look for creepypastas to get that dang demonic sonic in your face. Any kind of Sonic search leads to it eventually. It's inevitable.

Ur saying u aren't interested in ANY popular horror? The backrooms is one of the more recent ones that i fond to be good for how simple yet terrifying it is, and also the backrooms kinda has a similar thing woth fnf for the oversaturation it has with it's community
Yes, I remember when the backrooms used to be a meme about noclipping out of reality, so I used to make jokes about it sometimes. It had fallen off for me and my friends years ago though and now it seems to be some sort of analog horror in which I said earlier, I do not follow.

I am now editing this post realizing the last reply was on Monday. If this counts as necroposting I'm sorry.

ok, you guys are crazy for blaming it on the game in general.
the game in general is very cool, i don't play it but i'd love to have fun playing it sometime, but you are revolving around the community.
yeah they make good mods, but their fanbase is sometimes toxic and that can lead to people hating on it.
so i have no idea why on gods name you're saying it is in general, you're revolving around the game's fault for having stuff like those.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back