FNF Boyfriend

FNF Boyfriend v1.1 - Minor Thursday Night Fixin'

Grace

homestuck
Salt submitted a new resource:

FNF Boyfriend - he's beepin, he's boopin. he's friday night funkin'

Boyfriend's spendin' this friday in Greenflower!
View attachment 88466

Greetings! It's heavily likely you recognize this guy, he's been in progress for a while now (over a year!).
We finally thought it was time to let him out into the wild, in an unfinished state.
He is missing most of his sprites (cause I've been lazy), but his moveset is practically finished.
Please do provide any feedback possible, most of this stuff has...

Read more about this resource...

Didn't expect for Boyfriend to have these abilites in SRB2 but they actually play really nicely. I love that pseudo grapple hook with the microphone. I proudly welcome you guys to releases!

Well made character but uh..
it would be nice for a "Reset Notes" button, like the reset portals button in portal, as the notes don't burn in lava and you cant use them, so if you get one in lava, you won't be able to use 2 for the rest of the DAMN STAGE. had most trouble with this in RVZ

Well made character but uh..
it would be nice for a "Reset Notes" button, like the reset portals button in portal, as the notes don't burn in lava and you cant use them, so if you get one in lava, you won't be able to use 2 for the rest of the DAMN STAGE. had most trouble with this in RVZ
I don't recall there being a reset portals button in portal or it's sequel, but that is actually a very fair suggestion, I'll note it down

I don't recall there being a reset portals button in portal or it's sequel, but that is actually a very fair suggestion, I'll note it down
im pretty sure there is, but haven't played it in a while though so don't take it as fact
Post automatically merged:

well i searched it up, there is a command or something that does reset portals

something I forgot to properly mention on the page: the sprites WILL be finished someday. I swear they will

real moment

Attachments

• srb20063.png
    srb20063.png
    487.2 KB · Views: 134
Salt updated FNF Boyfriend with a new update entry:

v1.1 - Minor Thursday Night Fixin'

hope im doing this update thing correctly.
---- v1.1 - Minor Thursday Night Fixin' ----
Here's a simple patch, that I just felt necessary, I'll try some more significant things tomorrow if I can.
(Namely, removing the slide, adding a "do you have the mic on you?" hud indicator, and ridding of the handicap you receive when you toss your notes in lava. [Apparently your Mic regenerates if you trigger a starpost, which is why I only list notes in the handicap...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wait if BF can sing for his taunt, does this mean that Tempest (from that one addon) and BF can rap battle in real time?

Wait if BF can sing for his taunt, does this mean that Tempest (from that one addon) and BF can rap battle in real time?
tempest doesnt sing manually like boyfriend does, rather following a chart, so while technically yes, not really?
thanks to your mention of them, though, I've discovered tempest has support for custom characters having their own rapping sprites for their FNF mode for a duel thing in multiplayer, so that's given me a fun idea :)

i forgot about the mb page oopsies
i feel like i should let you guys know that bf's sprites are getting a full redraw and he should be getting a code rewrite too
bf spin.gif

signa0.png

probably will take a bit but hes already gotten all of the frames the sprites had (+ more) done so
taunt 5.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back