• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto said:
:D cool why do you don't make it float like nitemare?
cause my character doesnt have rocket shoes

Walter: its ok, you tried your best (although i would like to compare what a sprite of your work would compare to bounceys work)

The next release should be coming soon people, sometime in the next 2 weeks, this wad will be released

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Roberto said:
:D cool why do you don't make it float like nitemare?
cause my character doesnt have rocket shoes

Walter: its ok, you tried your best (although i would like to compare what a sprite of your work would compare to bounceys work)

The next release should be coming soon people, sometime in the next 2 weeks, this wad will be released
if it finish, can you send it me? :)

Flame Sonic said:
http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SOXKWFGJ5KA40MKPVFKDWS4UW

I was completely bored when I did this so plz don't critisize me.

its ok, but for future refrence, Flame has a bigger stripe on his head and blue gloves...

its ok though, just improve on the bangs (Cause those are wierd) and you might wana work on shading more, alright?
but other than that, its ok :)

Flame Sonic said:
I was gonna post a drawing that you might recognise

Hint:he is not me red and super.

well you can post it if you want

(BTW, Ree-c, i hope your doing the sprites :x )

Alright... well Ree-c isnt making proggress with the sprites (he only made 5 sprites since i last talked to him)

and well... this is not going so well, so, the Release date of this wad will be posponed until furthur notice :|

sorry people :cry:

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Alright... well Ree-c isnt making proggress with the sprites (he only made 5 sprites since i last talked to him)

and well... this is not going so well, so, the Release date of this wad will be posponed until furthur notice :|

sorry people :cry:
if you will...send me all the newest pic or "sprietes (or so) and i try to make all again....^^(how is my new ava??^^)

Walter

Super mystic sonic said:
How much sprites do you still have to make? If its under the 10, asking people to help with the sprites is a waste of time.
i was the FIRST one they have all maked but ONLY my dad have erease all of them befor i have send or burn it of a cd....thats it.

Walter

Super mystic sonic said:
How much sprites do you still have to make? If its under the 10, asking people to help with the sprites is a waste of time.
well i dont know how many more sprites ree-c has to do but he said he had 65 sprites done :|

im just waiting for them to be complete, cause i think he is the only one who knows how to do the bangs (and everything else) properly, with good colors for them

Alright, well ree-c managed to give me the sprites he has completed
so if anyone is up for the challenge

Download The Zip Here
here is the link, remember, make the bangs and sprites of how you see them...
(will be in the project list if done so)

(P.S. you do not have to do the yellow streak for the back standing sprites, just the gloves/stripes on the shoes, have to be dark blue or just blue, and socks are green... GOOD LUCK)

(special thanks to the person who does the sprites :D)

I got bored and wanted to see this character in action, so I wadded flame using the sprites you sended earlier!

DOWNLOAD FLAME THE HEDGEHOG DEMO HERE

You can say ''thank you'' twice, cause I fixed the face pixels, and made a name sprite for Flame. By the way, where's the Flamelive image for?Whatever, I found a few strange looking things.

Code:
1: Flame sorta looks like he's floating a inch above the ground. Fix it by setting the Y coordinates to 59 instead of 66.

2: You forgot to make the tails pickup sprites, so I replaced those sprites with the standing sprites.

3: Flame can't change color. I dunno if it was ment to not change color, but fix it if you DO want change flame's color.

Good luck finishing Flame!

wow, thanks SMS :eek:

Edit: i just tested this wad... and i noticed that alot of sprites were messed up...
but im surprised that this wad didnt get a sig serv error especially that its made by you...

also, the red is the only thing that should be able to change color... the Red color is sorta like his default color, so thats why i wanted to change the green in the sprites to red and the shoes to a green color...

but this looks good so far... some animations are missing from the wad too...
But thanks... this is a good wad... i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back