• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, next time, ask Flame if you can do this.

Well, I might just do some more sprites every now and then, until you get someone else to do it.

well if you do make updates to the sprites... upload them for people so they can download it... and well help out with the wad...

Besides... its just a demo... i approve of it :D

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
but im surprised that this wad didnt get a sig serv error especially that its made by you...
The wad uses all the sprites that were send in the zip file you sended a few posts ago. By the way, You sorta think I suck at wadding, don't you? Is it because of SMS's earlier buggs or Super Shadow's crappy sprites?

Anyway, go set the Y coordinates to 59, or it will look like Flame's floating'. Also try to make Flame's color more.....the same. If he runs, his color is way darker than when he walks or stands.

Bouncey said:
That was my fault I made the Flame runing sprites.
well maybe you should make the red a lighter color since you (or of other people want to...) are doing them...

(or maybe other people will do them...)

You meen as in recolor them or do you meen as in do them all over again.

*Bounceey hopes for the first one*

yeah, Just recolor them, as in like Adding the bangs and such

but for your sprites bouncey we have to worry about just making them a lighter color

Am I bumping now? Well, its for something pretty important. A character update!

NEW STUFF
-I fixed the floaty glitch
-Fixed the floating spinball
-updated ALL standing, walking, spring, falling, ouch, and tails pickup sprites.
-Made the back angle sprites for the running animation good color
-Added a control enhancer. Flame will control greatly and easy. Its a exclusive for now, but it will be added to SMS soon as well! Enjoy will you can, flamie

Download the wad already

first, I saw Flame as normal Sonic recolor, just as I planned SMS to be. I thought the 2 wads would be rivaling each other, but it didn't. Even worse, I just started joining Flame's team and was helping him to make this wad! There are pretty much differences between Flame and SMS.

SMS is based mostly on special effects, a actual storyline, and a lot to enjoy. Flame doesn't have any storyline at all, doesn't include any special effects, but concentrates on the grapics of the wad. Now enough talking (posting, whatever), and go download the wad!

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Hm... Very nice :D

cept i still see a few errors (look at your PM)

ERRORS? There no errors at all. Maybe I rushed the running angle a bit, and made 2 forward angles have too long stripes, but thats all there is. There will be no way this wad will crash the game or cause lagg.

Super mystic sonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Hm... Very nice :D

cept i still see a few errors (look at your PM)

ERRORS? There no errors at all. Maybe I rushed the running angle a bit, and made 2 forward angles have too long stripes, but thats all there is. There will be no way this wad will crash the game or cause lagg.

errors, as in, Color/Pixel errors Ect...

Draykon said:
So many possibilites opened with the creation of that ranged attack thingie. I like the idea of using a deton.

yeah... it works best if you are on a platform/ledge and you shoot a deton, that homes in, to the opponent below

also, if you think i should not have Flame shoot detons, and shoot something else, say it here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back