• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i rhink there to many shades of green to chois from ill change that later but for nowi am going to look at the other wad topics hey fkame i am surprised you MIGHT let me join the team have you seen my other sprites they get slaged offoh did a put efort in to this and i made a live icon for flame or do you allredy have one.

try using the Green that i have in the First post i made
(like open up paint and use the eye dropper tool and try to see what colors fit best)

Sorey for the bump but I have found out i has been long sense i last edited flame so here ok I am just lazy but meh.

:lol:

Are you going to add specially assigned moves for the character?

eg: always leaves a fire trail behind him like fire shield.

Bouncey: wow, that's great, (YOUR ON THE TEAM!) just save that in a safe place where you'll remember it and use that as a refrence sheet when editing other sprites (for colors)
and remember what i told you :wink:

Hyper Tails: yes, me and ree-c are trying to get that figured out, its going to be in a Soc, ree-c is doing this

Hey Flame, how far are you now with your project? If you have to complete both running and walking sprites I might still wanna join um...your team. (Bouncey and yourself. wow, thats a big team)

Anyway, here's something.

flamie2ac.png

I don't know what speed Flame is gonna be, but I quess he's as fast as sonic, so I made him look like cruising trough huge fields at high speed.

Actely I just swarp the green colour in plate edit to be the same as the red colur and i used paint shop pro.

ah, Very nice, keep doing that, and making the Red lighter, and the green to more of a green that is similar to the first post :wink:

other than that, it looks good!

UPDATE

alright, i managed to finish my side of the walking sprites, of Flame_the_hedgehog:

(heres the file to it if you wana see)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lldjil

now all ree-c has to do is Finish the coloring on it/add the bangs and other things...

Yay, my character is ready for SRB2 Universe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back