• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well long ago ree-c it would help the proccess if I did the Body recolor to Red and The recoloring of sonics shoes to green

ree-c tought of doing the gloves and the stripe on the shoe to blue, the socks green, the yellow stripe onhis head and finally, his bangs :D

and shuffle: thats a great red coloring, but try to make some colors in it to a darker Red, and the shoes need to be a tiny bit lighter

Shuffle said:
Why even bother with the body recolor when SRB2 can do it by iteself?

well I talked to ree-c and he said if i make my characters shoes dark Green, the shoes are going to change color relative to the body color but i think there was a S_skin thing (i dont remember) but that changes the skin color of a cirtain Section (i think)

but i had to make him Red, or else his shoe color would change with the body color, and i dont want that to happen.

and hey Bouncey try changing the color of some pixels the spikes look a bit, wierd

playa50ne.png

try using colors off the edges of this sprites spikes, (the dark red) and use the Paintbrush in PSP 9

around 85%-90%

i talked to ree-c in mIRC and he still has to do the bangs for the sprites

and bouncey is doing great with the sprites :mrgreen:
keep going :D

Ree-c is going to make the yelloe spikes I only contiuned the spike on live icon bevase I made it befor flame told me ont to do the spikes.

Neotails8762 and Tia8761: ree-c is working on the running stripe and everything else for the Flame_the_hedgehog.wad

Owner: :eek: OMG, that looks like me... only, without the hat and stuff

and bouncey: those sprites are looking good, keep up the good work!

Shoulde I remove the spike on the live icon so ree-c can do it.

BTW dark worer said in another topic that you can choise witch color changes.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Neotails8762 and Tia8761: ree-c is working on the running stripe and everything else for the Flame_the_hedgehog.wad

Owner: :eek: OMG, that looks like me... only, without the hat and stuff

and bouncey: those sprites are looking good, keep up the good work!
im so sorry that my dad erease all datas.... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back