Final Demo "Adventure Mode"

Final Demo "Adventure Mode" 1.2.1

I have a bug where if you type "adventuremode on" in the regular stages tails and knuckles can....light dash I can't really show proof bc I'm playing srb2 on an almost highly restricted tablet so....yeah

I have a bug where if you type "adventuremode on" in the regular stages tails and knuckles can....light dash I can't really show proof bc I'm playing srb2 on an almost highly restricted tablet so....yeah
That's intended - the Lightspeed Dash is a move that ALL characters can pull off in Final Demo's SA Example.

Yeah, if you enter "adventuremode 1" into the console, you can play any level with the control scheme and character abilities. The commands "adventurecontrol" and "adventurecontrol2" are meant specifically for turning the analog control on and off.

Well I already did the adventure mode it work
Post automatically merged:

Oh and I prefer that you play as modern sonic he is the easy one to do with the sa1 control

"MIDIMan" updated Final Demo "Adventure Mode" with a new update entry:

Good-bye, awayviewmobj! Hello, camera_t!

Changes:
  • Numerous changes have been made to the camera:
    • The camera now uses 2.2.10's newly-exposed camera_t variables and functions, doing away with the now largely-obsolete awayviewmobj method of creating custom cameras
    • The camera can now be properly rotated and reset thanks to 2.2.10's newly-exposed input variables and functions
  • Improved accuracy of the spring homing attack behavior
  • Added MIDI for SA Example Zone (I didn't realize Final...

Read the rest of this update entry...

just something to keep in mind, if you are gonna use both this mod and Xmomentum, load adventure mode first, then Xmomentum. if you load Xmomentum first, the homing attack won't work.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back