Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Future Smiles

Black Tails!?!?!?
So, this is a simple script that I made which gives every vanilla character a ability on custom 1.
Sonic can throw ridable missiles they deal damage to enemies, but sonic can also ride on them
srb20084.gif

Tails is able to throw slow bomb rings that can harm enemies
srb20085.gif

And Knuckles is able to throw rocks.
srb20086.gif

Amy can drop hearts (that are used for her hammer). She should be able to throw them, but the hearts don't even fling at all
srb20088.gif

Fang can throw bombs, and they harm enemies too!
srb20090.gif

Metal Sonic kinda copys tails' extra ability, but instead, the bomb is a scatter ring.
srb20091.gif

Attachments

• L_ExtraAbilites-v1.rar
    571 bytes · Views: 1,079
Last edited:
This is... clearly one of your first scripts, and while there are probably plenty of things to say about it... Ultimately, I am not your beta tester, so I'm gonna allow this in, if only so you can get some real feedback on this mod from others, and hopefully improve it into something better, because... Uh...

GkEIHKY.gif

okay let me just start off by saying that this is a good try to make something that shoots
that being said this not that good in alot of ways
1. you cant aim it so its just going 2 be fly over stuff
2. the player can get hurt by the thing that they are throwing
3. you can hold custom 1 to spam it that can lead to fps drops
i hope this gets better and your improve!

This is... clearly one of your first scripts, and while there are probably plenty of things to say about it... Ultimately, I am not your beta tester, so I'm gonna allow this in, if only so you can get some real feedback on this mod from others, and hopefully improve it into something better, because... Uh...

GkEIHKY.gif

Don't say he's new to mods, he made a mod and sent it through discord and a wad archive and both of them are amazing.

Don't say he's new to mods, he made a mod and sent it through discord and a wad archive and both of them are amazing.

He only joined a few months ago. He is new. His mods are new. He is new to modding. You don't experienced in that short of a time. This is one of his first scripts, he's learning, and that's perfectly okay!

This is very interesting concept but it's too simplistic and barebones.

Here's some idea suggestions to improve the mod.

Sonic: the ability to spindash and unleashes the blastwave or a spin ball like Fighter Sonic (bootleg game)

Tails: Dummy ring bombs like 06 but better.

Knuckles: picks up a huge rock from the ground and throws. (like Sonic advance/Battle)

Amy: Uses her hammer to bring a pink tornado into existence like how she did in Sonic battle.

Fang: Not sure, there's already a bomb throw mod.

Metal Sonic: shoots a blast of energy from his chest like how Super Mecha Sonic did. (and most of Metal's boss battles)

<...>
Amy: Uses her hammer to bring a pink tornado into existence like how she did in Sonic battle.
<...>
Metal Sonic: shoots a blast of energy from his chest like how Super Mecha Sonic did. (and most of Metal's boss battles)
Wonder where I have seen scripts that allow them to do this...

Wonder where I have seen scripts that allow them to do this...

Sorry, I'm not too knowledgeable with alot of stuff with modding.

I've played a good amount of mods myself, not sure if it's impossible to pull this stuff off, everything other then maybe Knuckles I wasn't talking about adding a new animation or something.

Just had really no idea for what Knuckles could do for a revamped projectile attack.

This mod is great. I love the idea of players being able to shoot missiles with custom 1, but I found a bug where players can damage themselves if they run into their own projectiles, I suggest making the missiles' target the player to fix this.

Attachments

• srb20177.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 201
  • srb20178.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 154
  • srb20179.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 138
  • srb20180.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 137
  • srb20181.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 147
  • srb20182.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 146
Last edited:
This mod is great. I love the idea of players being able to shoot missiles with custom 1, but I found a bug where players can damage themselves if they run into their own projectiles, I suggest making the missiles' target the player to fix this.

Yea, idk how to fix that...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back