Espio the Chameleon

Espio the Chameleon 1

Restless Dipstick

A guy that exists.
This is actually a “bug” found with a lot of characters. For example, Gemma goes twice as high when using her main ability in a puddle
Was pretty sure it was unintentional, but still neat seeing as to how this is a somewhat common thing for multiple characters.

The Real Inferno

Blazing Fan
This is actually a “bug” found with a lot of characters. For example, Gemma goes twice as high when using her main ability in a puddle
This is due to gravity being affected underwater.

It also affects the bounce of MCSonic, but I've embraced it.

amy hammer jump go brr

but i mean it also goes really high when underwater in general, like in deep sea
Post automatically merged:

Also, Espio in Knuckles Chaotix starts changing colors when on a water-slide... and I think changing colors is a defense mechanism, could this mean Espio is afraid of water?

TheOofer64

Some idiot with broken humor
i found this bug while just playing espio

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 24

flarn2006

I have a couple feature suggestions:
  • Make it so the player can change skin color even in singleplayer with devmode off, if playing as Espio. It has no real practical importance, but it would be a nice touch. :)
  • In the Hide & Seek gamemode, it would probably be a good idea to remove the color changing effect from his idle animation, unless he's "It". Espio, of all characters, should know better than to make himself stand out so much! :lol: In fact, it might make sense to replace the color changing with a transparent effect when not G_PlatformGametype().
Really awesome mod as it is though!

Zoraxua

Idiot Hybrid
You probably already know this, but with the most recent version of Battle, Espio sorta erm... Breaks.
srb20199.gif

Everything.. Happens when you try to wall run. Then when you try to do the charge jump, it uh, breaks everyone??
They can all slide on the wall and all have, what I think is CA_GLIDE
Also errors on load, just figured I'd leave a post about it in the small chance that no one knew

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)