Elfilin - Friend from the Forgotten Land

Elfilin - Friend from the Forgotten Land 1.1

heyyy, got a bug report. Elfilin's wall/floor-breaking powers extend to every character, regardless of if you switch from him to someone else, or if you just start as someone else. MB isn't letting me attach a gif but ... this isn't exactly difficult to test, anyways.

heyyy, got a bug report. Elfilin's wall/floor-breaking powers extend to every character, regardless of if you switch from him to someone else, or if you just start as someone else. MB isn't letting me attach a gif but ... this isn't exactly difficult to test, anyways.
yeah you're right

srb20020.gif

Ok so basically, if you hop onto somebody as Elfilin and then switch to a different character without hopping off of them, your character cannot interact with any rings, monitors, dash panels, Badniks, or basically anything besides the floors, walls, ceilings, and water, and as far as I can tell he still obeys properties given by the floor, such as Ice physics or a damaging floor.
I'll do some more testing for more info in the future.

(or any other server with that version of Spice Runners: Pizza Time) you can do some amusing, helpful, and very deadly stuff with Pizza Face. Do what you will with that information. Just hurry up before they update Elfilin out ot it...

Last edited:
Ok so basically, if you hop onto somebody as Elfilin and then switch to a different character without hopping off of them, your character cannot interact with any rings, monitors, dash panels, Badniks, or basically anything besides the floors, walls, ceilings, and water, and as far as I can tell he still obeys properties given by the floor, such as Ice physics or a damaging floor.
I'll do some more testing for more info in the future.

(or any other server with that version of Spice Runners: Pizza Time) you can do some amusing, helpful, and very deadly stuff with Pizza Face. Do what you will with that information. Just hurry up before they update Elfilin out ot it...
Too late, they already removed elfilin

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back