E-102 Gamma

[Open Assets] E-102 Gamma 1.4.2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Is the HUD breaking as Gamma intentional? I don't know if that's the case on any device other than mobile, so I don't know.

I gotta use your SA1-Styled HUD mod to use this to avoid a garbage HUD. And most of the time, I don't want to.

Is the HUD breaking as Gamma intentional? I don't know if that's the case on any device other than mobile, so I don't know.

I gotta use your SA1-Styled HUD mod to use this to avoid a garbage HUD. And most of the time, I don't want to.
I've learned since the last time this bug has been reported that it's because HUDITEM_LIST is desynced in the Android port, so this issue is on whoever maintains the Android port, not me.

I've learned since the last time this bug has been reported that it's because HUDITEM_LIST is desynced in the Android port, so this issue is on whoever maintains the Android port, not me.
That's a bit irrelevant after 2.2.12. Somehow it works perfectly.

Though I should make you aware of something going on with the SA1 Styled HUD mod when you combine it with the Adventure Monitors mod.
I left a comment on the SA1 Styled HUD page already telling you of this issue.

so the timer in sugarcube hailstorm or sucrose snowstorm or what ever functions the same as gamma's timer (in beating up enemies is what fills it back up) im just pointing out

when i play the mod, the timer hud and normal hud are both here, i mean you can still see how many time there is left but outisde of using a hud mod, what should i do?
if for some reason someone read this while im going take a screenshot well imagine there is a screenshot here.
Post automatically merged:

when i play the mod, the timer hud and normal hud are both here, i mean you can still see how many time there is left but outisde of using a hud mod, what should i do?
if for some reason someone read this while im going take a screenshot well imagine there is a screenshot here.
nevermind i guess it's cuz i had other addons on.

SaltChars:

srb20040.png

Rule 8: No spam. Do not make pointless topics, one-liners, polls, or forum games.
ayo WHATS HE DOING TO PLAGUE KNIGHT WHAHUUUHHH

TehRealSalt updated E-102 Gamma with a new update entry:

v1.4 release

Very minor, hitbox-related update this time.
  • Gamma's standing hitbox is now taller to be more accurate to his visual size.
    • The only reason this wasn't done before was because the hitboxes were set before ERZ1 was updated to support larger characters. The vanilla game started to support the chunky boys for a while now, so I will have my chunky boy.
    • The camera is subtly higher now from this change, so visibility should be slightly better.
  • Fixed a bug where...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back