• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dreamcast Sonic (DC-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought of a lot of ideas, perhaps when Dreamy (My idea of a name for the character) gets a chaos emerald, he could do chaos control which stops all enemies for few seconds and the time could increase based on how many chaos emeralds he has collected. Speaking of chaos emerald's, I feel like when Dreamy is in his super form, he should be able to hover over water at all time (Unless the player jumps in) based off of the chaos final boss fight. For the next few ideas, I will put them in a list as there is a lot of them.​

• Sonic wind From sonic adventure 2​
  • Spam-Dash from sonic adventure (not adventure 2)​
  • Light Speed Attack​
  • Light Speed Dash​
  • Flame Somersault​
  • Magic Hands/Magic Gloves​
  • Rail grinding (SA2 style)​

Last edited:
1632058048215.png

Just thought of a lot of ideas, perhaps when Dreamy (My idea of a name for the character) gets a chaos emerald, he could do chaos control which stops all enemies for few seconds and the time could increase based on how many chaos emeralds he has collected. Speaking of chaos emerald's, I feel like when Dreamy is in his super form, he should be able to hover over water at all time (Unless the player jumps in) based off of the chaos final boss fight. For the next few ideas, I will put them in a list as there is a lot of them.​

• Spin Kick From sonic 06​
  • Light Speed Attack​
  • Light Speed Dash​
  • Flame Somersault​
  • Drift​
  • Rail Grinding​
  • Parkour from Sonic Lost world​
Isn't this based on sa1,2 and heroes?
Well, maybe remove the parkour, and replace spin kick with that tornado move sonic (and shadow) can do in sonic heroes.

• Spin Kick From sonic 06​
  • Light Speed Attack​
  • Light Speed Dash​
  • Flame Somersault​
  • Drift​
  • Rail Grinding​
  • Parkour from Sonic Lost world​
He's called Dreamcast Sonic for a reason...He'll only have moves from SA1, SA2, and some moves from Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back