DoomGuy

DoomGuy 1.1

Lugent

Lugenty
Lugent submitted a new resource:

DoomGuy - An UAC marine arrives on SRB2!

Wait, don't release it until December 10th which is DOOM's 30th anniversary.

DoomGuy, the most famous UAC marine from DOOM arrives finally into SRB2 after years of development!
Travel through levels with it's weapons from DOOM 2 which are dropped from badnicks and/or bosses, with also ammo included!

View attachment 105969

It's possible to do rocket jump, be aware tho; The blast damage is very high the more you're close to the explosion (and it's vertically...

Read more about this resource...

Oh yes, now my life is fufilled. I can finally play SRB2 the way it was meant to be. No more Tailsguy

I'm actually gonna cry. I can't believe he's finally here after so long. Now I can pit him, Duke Nukem and Samus against each other. This is incredible! This was truly a magnificent early Christmas gift

Can you make it so you can disable the auto-weapon swap on pickup (And also losing weapons on death)? Otherwise, amazing mod, was laughing so hard when I saw this on the front page.

EDIT: Minor nitpicks, but it would be cool to have a crosshair when on third person view. also, the chainsaw feels a bit fidgety in which sometimes I feel like I get hit before I hit the enemy? I know it doesn't matter as much when all of the enemies die in one hit aside from the bosses, but I liked the weird magnetism that the chainsaw had.

Lastly, the BFG doesn't seem to have the weird hitscan thing once the beam explodes? This video could explain it better than me.

Just minor nitpicks though, absolute blast of a mod and I'll definitely be sure to give it a high review nonetheless.

Last edited:
is it me, or does DoomGuys' waiting sprites fit better as an idle than the ones currently in use
srb20003.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back